Poll: Does the shower sex need an accept/decline option?
Yes!
Nah
I got a better Eureka
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
A new cold invite?
Absolutely not. You are all getting upset over a pop up window.

I would rather not have showers taken up by bunch of people who sit there and do nothing because that's what would happen, if you want to shower without being disturbed then there are lot's of showers on empty servers.
Where is the problem?
Everybody knows, when he/she is standing alone under the shower, sooner or later somebody join him/her to have sex.
Thats OK for most of us. If you dont like to be disturbed this way, you can put on the "Do not disturb" button. Most Girls do that. Just my 50 cent....
Dont spoil a funny thing , making it more komplicated

PS: Polite people ask before enter, no diskussion. Wink
(07-14-2017, 01:20 PM)Elder Statesman Wrote: Where is the problem?
Everybody knows, when he/she is standing alone under the shower, sooner or later somebody join him/her to have sex.
Thats OK for most of us. If you dont like to be disturbed this way, you can put on the "Do not disturb" button. Most Girls do that. Just my 50 cent....

Hallo! Vy do you zpeak vith k? Dat makez me read it vith di Arnold Schwarzenegger voize! (Don't mean to offense)
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
(07-14-2017, 04:07 PM)Cath Wrote: Hallo! Vy do you zpeak vith k? Dat makez me read it vith di Arnold Schwarzenegger voize! (Don't mean to offense)

Maybe its the german akzent (accent, acent???) Sorry, Haha! Tongue

true when u say polite ppl ask bfr sex but tht doesnt seem to be the case most of the time......remember those showers when they didnt have a sex function we had fun then i do agree tht they introduce showers with non sex function somewhere behind n gee u never know when u get jumped in those showers then if u really wanna get jumped u could go head to the sex showers n when u just wanna stand n chill then u can be at the normal showers .....atleast thts what i think......<3
I Talked To Vadim about it(Cus Im awesome :3) and He said he talked to Serega about it..
(07-15-2017, 11:30 AM)brandon1op Wrote: I Talked To Vadim about it(Cus Im awesome :3) and He said he talked to Serega about it..

ohh man n i wanna critisize the im awesome thing but......shit tht was good job here ill give u a pat on ur head for it....*pats* there you go .......<3
(07-15-2017, 08:11 AM)Gamma.. Wrote:

true when u say polite ppl ask bfr sex but tht doesnt seem to be the case most of the time......remember those showers when they didnt have a sex function we had fun then i do agree tht they introduce showers with non sex function somewhere behind n gee u never know when u get jumped in those showers then if u really wanna get jumped u could go head to the sex showers n when u just wanna stand n chill then u can be at the normal showers .....atleast thts what i think......<3

Hmmm, well Elder does have a point there. Would be a hastle if two people that are agreeing to coitus firsthand has to go through the trouble of pressing accept button. Though as I've said, the problem lies with people just jumping into someone showering. If there's any alternatives to that that'll be awesome Smile

What I can think of atm is DnD also blocks approaches during showers. That'll make it less of a hassle :3

(07-15-2017, 11:30 AM)brandon1op Wrote: I Talked To Vadim about it(Cus Im awesome :3) and He said he talked to Serega about it..

Aye, let's see what they can come up with. And thanks mate ^_^
A wise man always say: 
"Make Love, Not War"
Bansai wrote:
What I can think of atm is DnD also blocks approaches during showers. That'll make it less of a hassle :3

Good Idea,Bansai!
I agree with the idea.
Before the pose got insert in the shower, for some people (included myself) was quiet place to chill. Not too many people around, and you could use the showers for many purpose: relax, RP, hell even just to chat. Yes i know, you can use public chat in other places, but there was diferent, because the people i knew there were like me: just take a break from all the sex, partys and other things. Like i said a place to chill.

Now its not possible. Doesnt mean its a bad thing, that place was more activity. But the consent of just chilling in the shower just got deleted, since you cant be there for 5 min until someone comes to you for a quick f*** (for women ofc, its even more dificult)

So yeah, i think having a accepted/declined option is a good idea. The people who wants to chill in the shower can still chill without getting bored (except with a window popping up) and you wants to have sex shower just accept.

(07-16-2017, 01:39 PM)Bansai Wrote: What I can think of atm is DnD also blocks approaches during showers. That'll make it less of a hassle :3

But what if someone is communicating via PM in the shower?