Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
MnF Ambassador - Clubs & Clans
(07-18-2017, 06:55 PM)Lady_Alexa Wrote:
Lady_Alexa
My intention has always been to provide a neutral zone, where the many clubs/clans of MnF Club can peacefully resolve issues they between each other, thus avoiding in game conflict.  The MnF United Nations has the MnF Club Moderators there solely as observers, to ensure everyone does not brake the MnF Club's terms & conditions.

At no point have I assumed the role of regulator.

This was extracted from a post I made on the 18th July 2017

(10-29-2017, 01:45 PM)JohnSins Wrote:
(10-29-2017, 01:07 PM)Emmie Wrote: Technically you can't breach any Terms & Conditions of the game on discord. But yeah, more there for opinions and advice I guess. It's a good idea to resolve issues without a moderator having to get involved imo. ^^

LOL, then why did the mods create their own MnF Club counsel on discord?....

Why the MnF United Nations was created <- follow the link to find out?

I have no problem with others creating discord servers, as I am aware of many other servers.  

To quote an email from Vadim
"I don't mind that you have Fan based server, it is good for both of us."

However, Ahmed stated that the MNF Club Council server was created to make my Fan based discord server redundant.

And to quote from another email from Vadim
"I had a talk with moderators recently and asked them to not have any game related discussion outside of the game cuz it make MORE drama."

[Image: aasdas.png]
Visit the MnF Ambassador site for information MnF Clans..  (Please contact me to list your clan)
[Image: ambassador-ani3.gif?w=736]
JohnSins, you will have to ask Ahmed and Elizabeth, cause they're the ones who started the server. I don't know if you misunderstood me though. When I said opinions and advice, I meant as opposed to warnings and bans that would otherwise happen in-game if a conflict or other such situation occured.
[Image: xpXEtwW.gif?noredirect]
Is a good idea make Clans/Guilds in MNF Club like MMORPGs. xD

This game need a Clan/Guild system with custom Emblem, etc. But for the theme of game, that system could be called "Social Club" than "Clan" or "Guild" or something like that.
(09-05-2017, 09:36 PM)Bimbo_Mia Wrote: Hi, could you please add our group?

Name: Bimbo Squad
Founders: Bimbo_Mia/Marta_93
Logo: Not Yet
Meeting Point: Bar Vodka/Sugar Server

Hi all!
We are the Bimbo Squad and we are like totally the most lovely group of Bimbos and bimbo lovers.
Our purpose is to fill the world with as much bimbo love as we can one BJ at a time. 
So if you're a Bimbo or a fan come and join us at our meeting point at Bar Vodka/Sugar Server
Kisses!

Hi do you girls still meet there? I've been checking for a while now but I always seem to miss you.
(07-08-2018, 08:31 PM)CutieMiku Wrote: Is a good idea make Clans/Guilds in MNF Club like MMORPGs. xD

This game need a Clan/Guild system with custom Emblem, etc. But for the theme of game, that system could be called "Social Club" than "Clan" or "Guild" or something like that.

Well, actually those exist(ed). Those groups were managing the Auction Events, where people could pose as either a buyer or a seller. But with groups came conflicts, which brought some turmoil. I don't know if those groups still exist.
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
I recently looked at all the clubs/clans on my MnF United Nations server..

Clubs & Clans
@Anatolia Club  @Angels Club @Arinna Cum Parties @Army of Sex  @Atlantis Club  @Bhinneka Club  @Bimbo Squad  @Blue Club @Bunny Dance Club  @Charity Club @Clan Succubus®  @Cola Club  @Diamond Mansion @Downtown Club  @Eye Candy @Ethereal Club  @Final Masquerade  @Gold Club Academy @HaremHouse  @HelperClub @HIVY Corp  @Hobo's  @House of Pleasures @House of Sexyness  @Hug squad @Infernal Desires Inc  @Imperial Empire @IMPERIALS CLUB @Insatiable  @ISLAND OF LOVE Club @Italian Dream Team @Kat Klub  @Kingdom of Hearts  @Knights Empire @Knight Kingdom  @Legion of Sex  @LIONS KINGDOM @M&B House  @Mighty Indians  @MnF Brotherhood Club  @MnF Island Lottery  @Next Level Events  @Nightlife  @Night Phoenix Gang @NightWolves @Nudist Colony @Olympus Club @One Love @Pandora's Box  @Paradise Club  @Persia Club  @Pink Club  @Pharaohs Club  @Phoenix Club  @PLATINUM   @PrideLife @Prime Directive  @Pubic Hair Club  @Puppy Pound  @RedHead Gang @RedLips  @RED-ROSE CLUB   @Rising Legends @RP Kingdom  @Sex Club  @Sexy Ranch Club @Sharks Harem @Slutty Queen Club @Sparta Kingdom @SXY Crew @TEAM ALPHA @The Elite Club  @The Mighty Magicians  @The-Wolves Den   @The United™   @Turglory Family @Underworld Club  @VivienLea & Co  @Vivo Family  @Wacko Crew

Disbanded Clubs
@Courtesans Pleasure House @dread raiders  @hot & sweet choco club  @Playgirls  @Rainbow Shadows @Red Lace Love @TK Auctions
Visit the MnF Ambassador site for information MnF Clans..  (Please contact me to list your clan)
[Image: ambassador-ani3.gif?w=736]
So the list is updated?
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
Here to list my clan, Among Clan.

Name of founder: AmongFear
Description: House of the harem of AmongFear
Logo: https://i.imgur.com/NWZblID.jpg
Webpage: https://4everblackness.wixsite.com/clan-among
[Image: GafpYad.jpg]
Hi guys. I'm looking for a clan. I do not know the clans that remain activated.
Can you tell me some clans that are still active today?
Thank you