Poll: What type of sex pose should be added next?
FM - Female controlled
MF - Male controlled
FF - Lesbian
MM - Gay
FFM - Female Controlled
FFM - Male Controlled
MMF - Female controlled
MMF - Male controlled
Group Sex - 4 or more - Females control
Group Sex - 4 or more - Males control
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 4.4 Average
Sex Poses IVB - Battle of the Sexes - vote for 2 poses
(04-25-2018, 02:52 PM)Overfiend Wrote: Biboy120 & Maria  I'll reintroduce those ideas in the suggestion thread

I didn't even notice this haha. Thanks darlin! Big Grin
Hello, first of all i need to say that the idea of the game is superbe. In order to ake it beter or to inriche it more i have a suggestion for the developers. I would love to see in game a FFF threesome pose. A pose which would be a combination of strap--on action and oral action. This pose can be based on FFM Dom pose by replacing the M participant with a F layed on her back. Its just a general idea. I believe that the developers of the game undestanands what i want to say.....TY.
(07-08-2017, 07:13 PM)Overfiend Wrote: JohnSins - I updated the intro to explain that we'll tentatively let the vote run for 2 weeks or 200 votes - which ever comes first
Willy_for_Boobies - i believe it's set up so you can pick up to 2 poses
Anghelo - i left the lesbian pose as an option because in the total sum of poses lesbians are still only have 2 poses excluding the petnis

i thought there were 4 lesbian poses
There is only one mm pose it's kind of belittling and not trying to go full extreme but insensitive and offensive to only have one mm pose. It's as if the game is not very welcoming to only have one mm pose.
(01-12-2019, 04:42 PM)bi_guy2 Wrote: There is only one mm pose it's kind of belittling and not trying to go full extreme but insensitive and offensive to only have one mm pose. It's as if the game is not very welcoming to only have one mm pose.

Meh to be fair MM poses aren't exactly popular, from what I've been seeing everyone's riding the group pose high right now especially since the foursome became a thing. I mean some peeps want an MM pose but they're overshadowed by the others wanting group poses.
We need a M/M new pose.....doggy style, Male Blowjob, Rimjob, Missionary.......the gay boy will appreciate too much
When there will be new lebsian pose that wont previouse poll , i mean FF cunnilingus
(01-12-2019, 07:27 PM)pumparump628 Wrote:
(01-12-2019, 04:42 PM)bi_guy2 Wrote: There is only one mm pose it's kind of belittling and not trying to go full extreme but insensitive and offensive to only have one mm pose. It's as if the game is not very welcoming to only have one mm pose.

Meh to be fair MM poses aren't exactly popular, from what I've been seeing everyone's riding the group pose high right now especially since the foursome became a thing. I mean some peeps want an MM pose but they're overshadowed by the others wanting group poses.

What about a group MMMM pose then?
please repost your MMMM pose request on the Sex Pose-Suggestions thread. I'm collecting ideas there for an upcoming MM sex pose poll
 [Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]
I'm glad the game is still being updated really. But we've had mutliple new Straight and 3some poses. We have 3 (Technically 4) lesbian poses. We only 1, 4some and 1 Gay pose. We need more of both but do Gay first please!