Poll: What type of sex pose should be added next?
FM - Female controlled
MF - Male controlled
FF - Lesbian
MM - Gay
FFM - Female Controlled
FFM - Male Controlled
MMF - Female controlled
MMF - Male controlled
Group Sex - 4 or more - Females control
Group Sex - 4 or more - Males control
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 4.4 Average
Sex Poses IVB - Battle of the Sexes - vote for 2 poses
(07-23-2017, 09:39 PM)Avax69 Wrote: I think it's possibly safe to say there would possibly be a group sex pose for everyone out there, though Idk if I see a ffff or mmmm ever happening, I can potentially see a mmmf, a mmff, and a fffm how far away that is from ever being implemented idk lol but think we all know once they add in one everyone will whine til the others are added in as well

These things'll probably all get added, but I think the more people you add to a pose the longer it'll take to get implemented since you have to get each persons avatar to work the way they should.
If you wanna find some quality friends you have to wade through all the dicks first - Eric Cartman
The both of you (Avax & Will) are probably right...a group sex pose is probably on the long to do list for the devs. But once added the flood of demand for more will follow. And like Will said it's probably more time consuming to produce so it's been held off for poses that are simpler to make but still rewarding for the user.....Good analytical thinking.....Which probably means that we should, relax and curb our enthusiam, and focus on the FM - Female Controlled pose as a primary goal for now and tackle the group sex pose later.
 [Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]
Couldn't agree more  Big Grin
Yup totally agree, and there are still somethings I'd like to see added to the game which I don't feel would hinder the pose release rate one bit.
If you wanna find some quality friends you have to wade through all the dicks first - Eric Cartman
Heart
We need more lesbian poses.
Good news is that an FF-Oral pose won the most votes in a more recent poll.
 [Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]
Double POV blowjob with multiple cumshot options please! Smile
Unlikely, climax scenes certainly had a dip in quality compared to the first relased poses. I mean I understand why but still.
Thanks for the new Les pose, now will be awesome if you add ff sex in the apartment shower. Thanks again
(07-08-2017, 01:50 PM)Anghelo Wrote: I think you should remove lesbian pose option cuz that has been added recently.

We need more lesbian pose