Poll: What type of sex pose should be added next?
FM - Female controlled
MF - Male controlled
FF - Lesbian
MM - Gay
FFM - Female Controlled
FFM - Male Controlled
MMF - Female controlled
MMF - Male controlled
Group Sex - 4 or more - Females control
Group Sex - 4 or more - Males control
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 4.4 Average
Sex Poses IVB - Battle of the Sexes - vote for 2 poses
Yeah I think we're all wanting a new female controlled pose, besides i know a few guys that like it when were the ones with the control
Thanks everyone for votiing. We've reached our target of 200 votes and FM - Female Controlled has won this time. I'll have the final poll up over the next few days. It will aim to narrow down a specific pose that we can pitch to the devs. It's been fun. Thank you.
 [Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]
Would like to see the Oskana BJ pose for us men... Sad
FFM Female controlled would be my first choice since I believe we have 2 MMF and only 1 FFM and I think they are all male controlled. I may be wrong though and I apologize if that is the case. I haven't played in awhile. Tongue

Second choice would be another new FF pose even if we did get one recently. I'd still like to get a strap-on in the game for girls and a pose for pussy/ass eating.

I'm honestly surprised there isn't any pose featuring a rimjob option yet considering eating ass seems to be all the rage these days.
Just give us a Female Controlled 3some pose... does it really matter if it is MMF or FFM
Visit the MnF Ambassador site for information MnF Clans..  (Please contact me to list your clan)
[Image: ambassador-ani3.gif?w=736]
(07-21-2017, 09:20 PM)Lady_Alexa Wrote: Just give us a Female Controlled 3some pose...  does it really matter if it is MMF or FFM

You just gotta let the democratic process happen, and wait till the next opportunity. Im sure ALOT of ppl want a FFM 3some with the women in control.... In hindsight, I think we should've done a 1 vote per person. Maybe next time....
Yeah next time we'll try 1 vote per person...I considered that but it was so hard to pick just 1.  Also the 1st vote may be more divided but the second vote seems to tend towards the more agreeable pose.  So picking 2 has it's pros & cons....

I was thinking since Group sex 4 or more - Female controlled rolled in second place should we propose that one to the devs as well?  
Even voting or a more specific type of Group sex pose (we can do 1 vote per person on that one)
It can broken up into a few possibilities with 2 specific poses for each type and 1 extra for one of them. 
FMMM - 
FMFM
FFFM
FFFF
(I left out MMMM because it's a female controlled pose)

Would it make sense to poll the Forum on the Group sex 4 or more - female controlled since it came in second, as a backup plan?
(07-23-2017, 02:46 AM)Overfiend Wrote: Would it make sense to poll the Forum on the Group sex 4 or more - female controlled since it came in second, as a backup plan?

Possibly, up to you of course, since it was those two which won the overwhelming majority. However you should probably make a poll about how many people should be in that pose, since you said 4+ (4-8), and then figure out how many guys and gals should be in that pose in a subsequent poll. Best to leave it at that, since there is no need to swamp the devs with demands/suggestions(by not going so specific for this pose [4+]) ; we also got to let the creators be creative....
good point John.  I did say 4 or more...I should have probably just left it at 4....we live and learn....If i were a creator i wouldn't want to make a pose of more than 4 because it can be chaotic.  Plus a 4-some is a reasonable group sex experience where nearly everyone is involved & intertwined easily.  Honestly i really think 4 probably makes the most sense for a group sex pose.

Since there seems to be so much tug-of-war over who gets to be in the next pose male, female, lesbian & gay, it would be more useful to just to poll who gets to be in the group sex pose (which sexes).  Then, like you said, let the Devs be creative with that.  Learning from the FM pose - There's so many variations of a sex pose even within a set type of sexes (FMFM) that it's probably easier to leave that part for the Devs to get creative with...Living & learning.
I think it's possibly safe to say there would possibly be a group sex pose for everyone out there, though Idk if I see a ffff or mmmm ever happening, I can potentially see a mmmf, a mmff, and a fffm how far away that is from ever being implemented idk lol but think we all know once they add in one everyone will whine til the others are added in as well