Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 3.92 Average
Ingame Code Selling
Can we add the locations of the most likely places and servers you can find these approved sellers?
Anyone is allowed to sell codes for ingame money at the moment, but a verified seller is more like an insurance from our part. You'll have to talk to Kumori directly for more information though.
[Image: xpXEtwW.gif?noredirect]
Looks like I am off the list again...  I guess this will help relieve my PM count a tad...

I hope its safe to talk about the last Premium Code I tried to sell.. kind of a funny story.

Buyer sent me $154,000 in advance, so he could pre-order a 3 Month Code.  At the time I was not Premium, so I couldn't even send the money back.  Then 2 weeks later my buyer informed me via Discord that he had been banned.  So when I checked with our lovely Mod Emmie, she informed me that my buyer had been banned for Scamming.

I still wish there was a feature in MnF Bank, where a seller could input the codes, set their desired price, and simply wait for someone buy the code.  Preferably, non-premium players, so that the premium code is auto-applied to their account.
Visit the MnF Ambassador site for information MnF Clans..  (Please contact me to list your clan)
[Image: ambassador-ani3.gif?w=736]
(04-18-2019, 06:19 PM)Lady_Alexa Wrote: Looks like I am off the list again...  I guess this will help relieve my PM count a tad...

I hope its safe to talk about the last Premium Code I tried to sell.. kind of a funny story.

Buyer sent me $154,000 in advance, so he could pre-order a 3 Month Code.  At the time I was not Premium, so I couldn't even send the money back.  Then 2 weeks later my buyer informed me via Discord that he had been banned.  So when I checked with our lovely Mod Emmie, she informed me that my buyer had been banned for Scamming.

I still wish there was a feature in MnF Bank, where a seller could input the codes, set their desired price, and simply wait for someone buy the code.  Preferably, non-premium players, so that the premium code is auto-applied to their account.
It's kinda diffcult with you on the list haha. I keep telling the sellers to send screenshots and I never even hear anything from you.
Before I removed you by accident so I put you back on, this time lots of ppl got removed
i'm looking for a code seller, if you can sell me a code through paypal dm me Smile
(06-07-2019, 10:07 AM)leoball Wrote: i'm looking for a code seller, if you can sell me a code through paypal dm me Smile

There is one man you can DM on this forum for that:

(07-07-2017, 09:47 PM)Kumori Wrote: I also sell through paypal. So if you don't have enough game money to buy a code and you can't use the payment methods then i'd be happy to help you.
[Image: tumblr_m5n0e4lflM1ryds47o8_r1_250.gif]
How can i have aa code ...please
How much MNF money are code sellers asking for a 3 month certificate?
Hey, I'd love to buy premium code for in-game money, can you please contact with me? Thanks.
(04-22-2019, 05:45 PM)Kumori Wrote:
(04-18-2019, 06:19 PM)Lady_Alexa Wrote: Looks like I am off the list again...  I guess this will help relieve my PM count a tad...

It's kinda diffcult with you on the list haha. I keep telling the sellers to send screenshots and I never even hear anything from you.
Before I removed you by accident so I put you back on, this time lots of ppl got removed

Hey Kumori, although my response is a bit late, I understand & thank you for explaining my removal.

I will however continue my special deal for non-prem players... http://tiny.cc/sexpets2  
I do a full discloser regarding who has made payments & how much here  http://tiny.cc/PetPayments 

So players & Mods can monitor me...

For anyone seeking premium codes... unless you can agree to my conditions, don't ask me if I sell codes...
Visit the MnF Ambassador site for information MnF Clans..  (Please contact me to list your clan)
[Image: ambassador-ani3.gif?w=736]