Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 3.92 Average
Ingame Code Selling
(07-17-2017, 01:55 AM)Hornycub Wrote: I want to know something, is it true you can buy a premium account with $150000 from game? thanks

I have seen more cheap, but yes.
Hi there, would love to become a premium code seller but was wondering what it takes to get verified. I PMed kumori in game but you seemed to be busy at that time Smile
hello everybody

Is there a way i can know exactly when my premium is going to expire?
(07-25-2017, 05:03 PM)Eyad Wrote: hello everybody

no unless u check ur email for when u got registered as prem so that u can calculate when its gonna expire but ....i dont think u can check that ...
The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time u realise it doesnt say anything it s already too late to stop reading it Big Grin  Big Grin
(07-26-2017, 04:04 AM)Gamma.. Wrote:

no unless u check ur email for when u got registered as prem so that u can calculate when its gonna expire but ....i dont think u can check that ...

There is no mail sent with this
(07-26-2017, 12:23 PM)Eyad Wrote:
(07-26-2017, 04:04 AM)Gamma.. Wrote:

There is no mail sent with this
I'm not entirely sure how or if they inform you when your premium certificate is about to expire (because I bought a subscription) especially since premium isn't required to play or access the game like on some websites, but if it does then you should get an email a few weeks in advance telling you so. If not then you just have to mark on your calendar when you activated the code and mark when it will end depending on the code you got.
If you wanna find some quality friends you have to wade through all the dicks first - Eric Cartman
is anyone authorized to sell premium codes if they are not on the list. I have seen many non premium players do this with Lvl 1 XP.
(07-29-2017, 07:57 PM)Lady-Kinvara Wrote: is anyone authorized to sell premium codes if they are not on the list. I have seen many non premium players do this with Lvl 1 XP.

I don't think so. I also wouldn't recommend it as it could just be a scammer trying to make money by tricking for money then quickly sending off to another account.
[Image: EmFMdK2.gif][Image: ffYZrp2.gif]
gifs from old public released scenes. IMO they were pretty good. *note if this is not allowed,please pm me and I'll remove immediately
(07-29-2017, 07:57 PM)Lady-Kinvara Wrote: is anyone authorized to sell premium codes if they are not on the list. I have seen many non premium players do this with Lvl 1 XP.

I mean what do you want the mods to do? Go on a witch hunt for anyone who isn't approved?... Kum made a list of reputable sellers for everyone else's benefit, it's ultimately up to the user whether or not he or she uses it or not...

I would also advise against buying codes from un-approved sellers. Even if they say their an approved seller I would still advise checking the list of names to make sure they are indeed genuine. I ran into someone today who was scammed by an assumed premium code seller. There are a number of dealers and what not who aren't on the list, but only provide codes to authorized sellers
If you wanna find some quality friends you have to wade through all the dicks first - Eric Cartman