Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 3.92 Average
Ingame Code Selling
Heya I am a bit new to the whole code selling, but I tend to like to normally only use Paypal for online purchases, so if anyone could help me out with finding a good code seller to buy from that would help a lot thanks!
What should I expect (how much in game cash) from selling a 6 month code in game and what should I expect from a 3 month code? I dont know the prices.
(10-10-2019, 05:33 PM)KatherineT Wrote: Heya I am a bit new to the whole code selling, but I tend to like to normally only use Paypal for online purchases, so if anyone could help me out with finding a good code seller to buy from that would help a lot thanks!

I think Kumori is selling with paypal you can send him a dm , normal players can't sell code with real money
Ah okay thank you very much~!
I have sent an email to the MNF Support Team, because I have noticed that CCBill is charging about 7% more than Vendo
Visit the MnF Ambassador site for information MnF Clans..  (Please contact me to list your clan)
[Image: ambassador-ani3.gif?w=736]
Forget what I said above, CCBill is based in the USA... and Vendo are based in the EU... Meaning CCBill are applying exchange rates...

However, for those of you not based in either the USA or Europe... I would suggest you compare both for own location.
Visit the MnF Ambassador site for information MnF Clans..  (Please contact me to list your clan)
I have a problem...
i want to buy premium, but i can't use the payment options you got
the bigger problem is that i don't have paypal and i live in germany (my currency is Euro = €)
Is there some other way i could get premium?
(10-15-2019, 06:25 PM)ZoeWolf Wrote: I have a problem...
the bigger problem is that i don't have paypal and i live in germany (my currency is Euro = €)

Ways to obtain a MnF premium certificate:

1) Use a credit card for CCBill and Vendo
2) Use a Paypal account to purchase a certificate from Kumori (subject to availability)
3) Use cash to purchase a Prepaid Mastercard/Visa Card (that is acceptable for online purchases) and use CCBill
4) Get into an agreement with Lady Alexa as her "sex pet" for an opportunity of receiving a premium certificate (subject to availability)
5) Talk to one of the ingame moderators that sells premium subscriptions at a reduced rate (For first time premium players only) + (subject to availability)

There may be more ways to get premium, but it will be significantly more difficult than these ones... good luck!
thanks! Just found a solution Smile
(10-16-2019, 07:21 AM)JohnSins Wrote:
(10-15-2019, 06:25 PM)ZoeWolf Wrote: I have a problem...

Ways to obtain a MnF premium certificate:

1) Use a credit card for CCBill and Vendo
2) Use a Paypal account to purchase a certificate from Kumori (subject to availability)
3) Use cash to purchase a Prepaid Mastercard/Visa Card (that is acceptable for online purchases) and use CCBill
4) Get into an agreement with Lady Alexa as her "sex pet" for an opportunity of receiving a premium certificate (subject to availability)
5) Talk to one of the ingame moderators that sells premium subscriptions at a reduced rate (For first time premium players only) + (subject to availability)

There may be more ways to get premium, but it will be significantly more difficult than these ones... good luck!

Oh I like that...

But I also got my Birthday Bash Blind Auction by Lady Alexa - 4 Premium Codes up for grabs http://tiny.cc/BBBA

Basically, any player can submit a price they are willing to pay with in-game money...  Highest & Average bids each win a code... losers get their deposits back.

[Image: bbba-2.png]