Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 3.92 Average
Ingame Code Selling
Hi Everyone

I want to raise a problem i am facing right now. (This is my first time in forum, so bear with me please)

about a month back me and my friend bought about 10 codes from an in game seller  Big_A. His sent me the screenshot of the original mail that mnf sends to code buyers .. and i checked them too personaliy at the link. They were fine, i resold those to friends and other customers.. and everything was okay.

Yesterday, i found out that my friends who used those codes to get prem, has gone back to non-prem again!  its not possible as the game doesnt have 1-month code option. So i checked with all the 10 codes and found out from the certificate link that all 10 codes are now invalid!

I mailed this issue to MNF support team, and they replied today that this is because the original code buyer has decided to return the code and has taken the refund from website.

Now i have a serious question here !

The original buyer bought the codes from website 1 month back, then he sold them, the codes were in use for 1 month .. and then the original buyer went back to mnf, claiming his refund and wanting to return the codes (which are already in use for 1 month!) .

How did MNF approve such a refund? How can the website be so careless about the other customers who have been using these codes? Was there no crosscheck done before refunding? if this is the way MNF website acts, then anyone can scam anyone within the game and get away with it !

I strongly demand MNF to return the prem status to all the codes that were deemed invalid in the process. Or else MNF should be the one paying the refund to all the users of these codes.

I have invested over 1.4 million to buy those codes from Him, and now because MNF decided to refund him after 1 month, he managed to get his real money back and also can run away with my 1.4 million.. and now i have to deal with those customers who used it?

This is so not done, MNF! 

I have already mailed the support team with all the codes, and enough proofs. I hope they take care of it ASAP. 
>>-Nikita_
>>Hi Everyone

>>I want to raise a problem i am facing right now. (This is my first time in forum, so bear with me please)

>>about a month back me and my friend bought about 10 codes from an in game seller  Big_A. His sent me the screenshot of the original mail that mnf sends to code buyers .. and i >>checked them too personaliy at the link. They were fine, i resold those to friends and other customers.. and everything was okay.

So far so good..

>>Yesterday, i found out that my friends who used those codes to get prem, has gone back to non-prem again!  its not possible as the game doesnt have 1-month code option. So i >>checked with all the 10 codes and found out from the certificate link that all 10 codes are now invalid!

That's totally correct.

>>I mailed this issue to MNF support team, and they replied today that this is because the original code buyer has decided to return the code and has taken the refund from website.

That's true.

>>Now i have a serious question here !

>>The original buyer bought the codes from website 1 month back, then he sold them, the codes were in use for 1 month .. and then the original buyer went back to mnf, claiming >>his refund and wanting to return the codes (which are already in use for 1 month!) .

That's is false. You just made it up. I'll explain.

I have never received the request to refund these certificates from anyone. The seller, or I guess the person whose card has been stollen, (or his/her bank) demanded to refund these purchases directly from CCBILL or from his/her bank. And there is nothing you can do about it, that's how the world financial system works. If your card is stollen you can return you money from the legetimate payment systems. And CCBILL works more than 20 years on the marked, they aren't shade payment system.

>>How did MNF approve such a refund?

There is no way to refuse it in any way.

>>How can the website be so careless about the other customers who have been using these codes? 

We care, that's why we have approved sellers list.

>>Was there no crosscheck done before refunding? 

Already answered

>>if this is the way MNF website acts, then anyone can scam anyone within the game and get away with it !

Already answered on the first page of this whole topic.

So, long story short:
You bought a bunch of codes from a stranger. The bank which issued card forced CCBILL to return money back. We lost a lot of money on these refunds, cuz CCBILL has fee for each refund. 

You had a risky deal and now blame us and demand to cover your losses. Good to hear that.

How to avoid it: 1) Buy certificates from CCBILL/Vendo directly 2) Buy certificates from approved sellers.
Even though I am no longer an approved seller, I do agree with Vadim & Kumori, that players should only buy from approved sellers..

Usually I take a screenshot of the email I received, along side a screenshot of the person I supplied the code to.  (yes, had I remembered to send these onto Kumori, I would probably still be approved)

However, I just remembered why I never took a screenshot for the last person I supplied aka TheNymph on the 1st July 2019, which was because I never got the email, just the in-game notification.   
(Prior to the in-game notifications, I have sent loads of emails to Vadim/Mnf Support in the past, because my codes failed to be sent, maybe why I now get in-game notifications).

I do have a question: If I wanted to confirm who I supplied a code too, and that they activated it...  if I was to supply the code or Order ID, plus name of individual, are the MnF Team able to confirm transaction without a screenshot?
Visit the MnF Ambassador site for information MnF Clans..  (Please contact me to list your clan)
[Image: ambassador-ani3.gif?w=736]
Hello Vadim, and hello Everyone else who cared.

First of all , I really appreciated your detailed response here. (Unlike the support team mail, who themselves sounded confused with the whole situation)

Here is the link of my conversation with support team: https://imgur.com/a/FqxzO9e

I quote their reply when i asked how this happened:

"here is a big problem with this and this problem already cost us a
lot of money. The original owner of certificates refunded them all."

What does that mean? Support is saying that the original buyer returned the certificates and took refund. its pretty much what it means and its exactly what i wrote, i did not have to 'made up' a story for that.

This has been going on for 2-3 days, and not even for once, your team gave a proper clarification to me in reply of my mail. The explanations you are giving me over here could have been mailed me when i asked repeatedly.

And , yes.. i absolutely agree that players can be refunded if only the issue is with approved sellers. I have been scammed before and i never asked for a refund from MNF. But you must also understand that this is not a regular scam. its something unusual which is not at all the players' fault, and is an issue involved with MNf and your payment getway. And i think me and the other users who mailed you should get a proper explanation ( Which support team failed to give us so far in my mail conversation)

You cannot just get away by saying that its not your fault, and that you also lost money. As the business owner, its your responsibility to address genuine grievance. Successful businesses would lose money and still put customer first.

Anyway, This is to inform you that the player has refunded me and i have already informed the same to support via mail. I am going to replace the codes that i have sold to those 10 buyers who took them from me.

I respect your decisions, but i honestly would appreciate and expect support team to take our concerns more seriously.

Regards & best wishes
-Nikita_
I'll try and clarify how this works. I think there's some missunderstanding from all directions here. The issue here is that refundings like these, are out of our hands. We do not directly handle them, nor do we have any power to do so. It is either CCBill or Vendo that handles the refunding. On top of that, if the certificates were bought using stolen credit cards for example, eventually the owner of the stolen credit card will notice, and report it to their bank. And in such cases, the codes will be refunded no matter for how long they've been in use, since it was all stolen to begin with.
And you talk about responsibility etc, we have verified sellers. Players that have been vetted by Kumori. And if you purchase from them, and for some reason still get scammed, you will get assistance by us (including your mnf dollars back). If they are not verified, that's a risk that you as a buyer take on yourself. It is still a scam, and we will ofc deal with that, but you're most likely not gonna get your mnf dollars back. So I highly recommend that people stick to buying codes from verified sellers.

I hope this makes sense, but if you or anyone has any questions, or I missed something, feel free to direct them towards me, and I'll do my best to explain.
[Image: xpXEtwW.gif?noredirect]
Just some quick notes regarding codes.

1) Make sure you have some way of tracking where codes go once you receive them. Resellers in particular need to do this if they want any chance of recovering money in the event of a scam. Whether you take screenshots or just assign them to an ID number (since I know some people prefer to delete the codes after they're sold to guarantee they're not multi-selling codes -- that way you still know who you bought code #1 from and who it was sold to even after deleting the code), it will at least give you a chance of getting your money back. And since there's been a new scam where the original buyer of a code will refund it after selling it -- which is outright fraud and an instant permaban -- your records are your best defense.
2) We treat any gift card-like items the same as cash. In other words, you will be banned for asking for cash OR gift cards in-game.
3) Selling any commercial digital product besides MnF certificate codes is not allowed. This includes 3DXChat certificate codes. We've been currently asked to deal with this as a 3-strike rule: 1st offense is a warning, 2nd offense is a ban, 3rd offense is a permaban. Of course, if you create a character like "ASKME43DXCHATCODES" expect us to skip strike 1. MnF Club is NOT going to become a marketplace for bootleg 3DXChat trading.

Finally, we're currently in the process of reviewing the Approved Seller program to see what we can do to improve it and protect code sellers and buyers. Obviously we'll keep you posted on updates.

In the meantime, in the words of Bob Ross, happy painting... and god bless.
[Image: tumblr_m5n0e4lflM1ryds47o8_r1_250.gif]
Now that Kumori is no longer a Mod, which means no Approved Sellers anymore.

Could I suggest an alternative... such as Registered Seller.  This does not mean I am approved, it just means I have registered my intention to supply codes, and recognise that MnF & its Moderators may monitor my activities more closely compared to other players.

I still supply Premium Codes via my Sex Pets business.  I even record every individual payment I receive to me here http://tiny.cc/PetPayments 

Visit the MnF Ambassador site for information MnF Clans..  (Please contact me to list your clan)
For now, we don't have any plans to resume verified sellers, or get into something new. At least not until it's been discussed. Just as before, people are allowed to sell codes without being "verified". The system was far from perfect in the first place, so I am not too fussed over it being gone. Plenty of scammers managed to weasel their way onto that list with alt accounts.
[Image: xpXEtwW.gif?noredirect]
The whitelist doesn't solve anything, I bought it from an authorized seller and the code expired in less than a month.
Birthday Bash Blind Auction by Lady Alexa - 4 Premium Codes up for grabs http://tiny.cc/BBBA

I am taking screenshots of every payment I receive... and inserting them at the bottom of the webpage, should any Mod wish to review.

[Image: bbba-2.png]