Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 3.92 Average
Ingame Code Selling
looking to buy prem 250k or less
Star 
greetings... i have one premium code and i wanna check it out if its valid or not... is there any mod online to that for me? Heart
(09-28-2018, 07:34 AM)H-T-J Wrote: greetings... i have one premium code and i wanna check it out if its valid or not... is there any mod online to that for me? Heart

Although not a 100% guarantee of purchase... I always offer my buyers a copy of the email I got the code in.
Visit the MnF Ambassador site for information MnF Clans..  (Please contact me to list your clan)
[Image: ambassador-ani3.gif?w=736]
(11-26-2018, 06:50 AM)Kaci Wrote: Not sure where to put this, so I'll put it here. Looking to purchase a 3 month premium. If anyone's interested, please hit me up with a pm! Thanks!

Kaci, I have a 3 month code to sell. I will forward you the email if you have one that does not have personal information.  Price? How about $250,000 in game $$$$.

My avatar is Robert_Downey_Jr.  Usually online 2AM to 6AM server time.
I already sold codes for in-game money twice, and even when I'm not intended to do it regularly, I do want to keep selling from time to time.
How can I added to the white list?
[Image: GafpYad.jpg]
Hello everyone. Hope you all have a good day.

I got 200k in game money. Could i get a 3 months premium code?

Any approved seller, please PM me if its possible.

Thanks
Want to buy prem for 300k
Approve code sellers pm me pls
(12-04-2018, 01:28 AM)Jane-Banner Wrote: Hello everyone. Hope you all have a good day.

I got 200k in game money. Could i get a 3 months premium code?

Any approved seller, please PM me if its possible.

Thanks

Sadly to say this..I think you can't buy a code for only 200k..cause the prices nowdays..indeed are lower but not that much
Try and gather some more..around 50-60k more,and you will be able to buy one for sure
"Secrets kept are weapons wasted."

Hello everyone. 
Want to buy prem for 270k.
Approve code sellers pm me please.
Thanks!
hello Code Sellers please help me
i am mahsa
game name : -Mahsa-
i want to buy an premium code for 100k
if anyone interested he or she must pm me
i need a code
thank you very much