Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 3.92 Average
Ingame Code Selling
Sticking this thread. We've been considering the idea for a while, and it ties into the discussion on the economy. On the one hand, I've heard plenty of people say, mass alt farming is gone and we need some way to generate cash in this game that doesn't involve the minigames. On the other... we've banned people time and time and time again for scamming players because it's absurdly easy to do so -- and that number's gone up in the past few months.

You ask any mod on the team, and we're all sick and tired of dealing with people taking cash from people just because they can. I don't care what the state of the MnF dollar is. I don't care how long it's been since we last got an update. I don't care how much or how little there is to do on MnF Club right now. No one has the right to rob people, whether it's virtual cash or not.

Believe me when I say the mod team has been pushing for a more secure trading process. Scams are a drain on our time and effort to deal with. Until then, this will have to do.
[Image: tumblr_m5n0e4lflM1ryds47o8_r1_250.gif]
(07-10-2017, 01:41 AM)Lady_Alexa Wrote:
(07-07-2017, 09:47 PM)Kumori Wrote: From here on out players are not allowed to sell codes for IG money UNLESS they've been approved as a legit seller by the mods.
If you see anyone selling codes that isn't approved pls report them to the mods.

If you're interested in becomming an approved seller then pls contact me IG.
I'm usually at Beaver Bash Waterfall, go over the bridge and then to the left.

Approved Prem sellers:
Hulix
Erza_Scarlet
Tempi
TheImpaler
Ghaany
Mrnobody97
MrGenji
Requiem
Krischan

I have a question... what happens if a player accuses an Approved Prem seller of not completing a transaction...?   And yes, I know few of the above sellers in-game.

But, I still think the safest way would be if you could you the Bank to sell a code.

Also, what is the standard price for a Prem Code... as I had been intending in selling a few 3 month codes for about $50,000, but now it appears I am banned.

Right there Alexa? I too would like to know the Standard Price. Because if its around that $50,000 in-game money. i may be able to get a premium for 3 months.
There is no standard price, the sellers can come up with that themselves. And should one of the listed players not complete a transaction they will get removed from the list and banned.
(07-08-2017, 06:30 PM)JCF Wrote: Sticking this thread. We've been considering the idea for a while, and it ties into the discussion on the economy. On the one hand, I've heard plenty of people say, mass alt farming is gone and we need some way to generate cash in this game that doesn't involve the minigames. On the other... we've banned people time and time and time again for scamming players because it's absurdly easy to do so -- and that number's gone up in the past few months.

You ask any mod on the team, and we're all sick and tired of dealing with people taking cash from people just because they can. I don't care what the state of the MnF dollar is. I don't care how long it's been since we last got an update. I don't care how much or how little there is to do on MnF Club right now. No one has the right to rob people, whether it's virtual cash or not.

Believe me when I say the mod team has been pushing for a more secure trading process. Scams are a drain on our time and effort to deal with. Until then, this will have to do.

but somtimes you make a mistake about  people like me
(07-10-2017, 06:48 PM)honey_badger Wrote:
(07-08-2017, 06:30 PM)JCF Wrote: Sticking this thread. We've been considering the idea for a while, and it ties into the discussion on the economy. On the one hand, I've heard plenty of people say, mass alt farming is gone and we need some way to generate cash in this game that doesn't involve the minigames. On the other... we've banned people time and time and time again for scamming players because it's absurdly easy to do so -- and that number's gone up in the past few months.

but somtimes you make a mistake about  people like me

Hi. Read our forum rules again. Do not argue warnings or bans on this forum.
[Image: tumblr_m5n0e4lflM1ryds47o8_r1_250.gif]
50K per code..? Where is that, give me 20 xDDD Tongue
(07-10-2017, 09:48 PM)AdamKroenen Wrote: 50K per code..? Where is that, give me 20 xDDD Tongue

Is this for real? Then certainly I am gonna have one. Rolleyes
Again, depends on the seller. But it should be around 100 to 150k and maybe after this higher again, since the sellers are approved and all. So maybe they will consider selling them for 200k again.
Scammers did pull the price down, so the real sellers had no other option to go low on prices. Maybe this will change things
(07-11-2017, 06:51 AM)Lady-Kinvara Wrote:
(07-10-2017, 09:48 PM)AdamKroenen Wrote: 50K per code..? Where is that, give me 20 xDDD Tongue

Obviously isn't true.
(07-11-2017, 11:08 AM)AdamKroenen Wrote:
(07-11-2017, 06:51 AM)Lady-Kinvara Wrote:

Obviously isn't true.
I know. But wouldn't it be cool if it was. just needed a clarification. That's all.