Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help on Rodeo and Glory Hole
(06-24-2016, 11:28 AM)Kallisto Wrote: Just use an auto-clicker tool for the Glory Hole minigame.

I still feel it's silly that we have to cheese the mechanics for it to actually be feasible. There should be some better ways to make money. I could have a whole suggestions thread made up... if I could post threads.
I'm still waiting for this minigame with cards that was announced in Updates thread long time ago Wink I hope it will be poker Big Grin Maybe this'll make people earn more money ;D
A lot of new players when they first play glory hole (myself included) tend to think that it's a click fest. maybe for the first few runs. After that try to experiment, and don't worry about what your score is. Instead try to figure out how to create combos.
True, but it quickly gets really boring anyway, so an auto-clicker tool is helpful either way.
Et in Arcadia ego
(06-25-2016, 08:36 AM)ig3r Wrote: I'm still waiting for this minigame with cards that was announced in Updates thread long time ago Wink I hope it will be poker Big Grin Maybe this'll make people earn more money ;D
And just to make it more fun here's to hoping it's strip poker, but I'll honestly take any kind of poker, got the best poker face EVER!!! And if that fails well I've got other distractions ^^ lol
Ya if your gonna do glory hole combo combo combo never have less the at least two dicks going at once and if you keep getting stacked on like hands or just like tits or feet then your fucked just either a start over or try and finish with a decent score for decent pay.

As far as poker goes it be on like donkey kong with me at a poker table just please don't have like half assed poker if your going to make a poker table go all out make it so you can muck your hands if you are bluffing the pot have small and big blinds ect ect.
[Image: adultgif0002125nl0-1.gif]
I am Infamy and I am a Glomp and Grope'aholic Smile