Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help on Rodeo and Glory Hole
I have been doing pretty well in Glory hole. I constantly get 2200 in scores. In the Rodeo, I always get 30 seconds, which is alright i suppose.

Im asking, how did people get 5k and 5 mins in these games? I dont really see how they did it
In glory hole secret is to have almost always 3 or 4 dicks in action, so its depends little bit on luck sometimes.. u must be patient, sometimes maybe to risk waiting for ideal combo, and u will see impruvent soon. For bull ride, there is really only practice, and when u go to 50 sec, no need for ride after that, because 50 bucks is max per ride in bull ride Smile
Shadow rider
(12-28-2015, 11:55 PM)Soske Wrote: In glory hole secret is to have almost always 3 or 4 dicks in action, so its depends little bit on luck sometimes.. u must be patient, sometimes maybe to risk waiting for ideal combo, and u will see impruvent soon. For bull ride, there is really only practice, and when u go to 50 sec, no need for ride after that, because 50 bucks is max per ride in bull ride Smile

Ahhhh... okay Thanks xD

But in the glory hole, Would'nt u get penalised for taking too long. You lose the x2 multiplier
You don't get penalised by losing the multiplier. But the guy in line gets impatient, and if he leaves, you lose 100 points from your score.
[Image: NDPLBU9.png]
Copy pasta quote ( all credits to Crossett aka Sigil ingame) on the unofficial linemarvel forum regarding glory hole minigame

Quote:Thanks. Yeah, you need a lot of luck. I restart if I havent gotten an ass before it goes below 60 cocks left- but then I stopped playing for the money long ago. Rarely cock 65 can even be an ass, counting backwards, but restarting just for that one will take a looot of retries. Some stuff like four mouths or asses in a row will also make me quit, since they will end up breaking good combos.

Sometimes, its better to let hands finish quickly when they take up space you can fill with higher value cock combos. Since they still just give multiples of 10, they're mainly around to boost other combos- not their own. Opposite for placing boobs and feet before other cocks, sometimes even if you have to get rid of other cocks first, if you can get their combos to x3 instead of crappier values. As long as you have time to spare, that is.

And try to keep an equal amount of time between each cock finishing. That way you can always try to have some downtime to replace them to continue comboing, if you're lucky enough to get good replacements.

Got some other tricks too, but a queen's gotta keep some secrets to stay on top...
edit : spelling
Glory Hole is a major pain in the left clicking finger. I just do Rodeo, even if I get very little money per play.
I once made a video from playing glory hole to share my way of playing it with friend. It ended up as 3500points and I still have it ^^

I dont think anyone here needs a "tutorial" for Glory hole, but if someone asks, I would share it via PM.
(06-24-2016, 02:09 AM)MrGamer100 Wrote: Glory Hole is a major pain in the left clicking finger. I just do Rodeo, even if I get very little money per play.

Just use an auto-clicker tool for the Glory Hole minigame.
Et in Arcadia ego
Glory Hole is mostly based on luck. You can get like 6-7 hands in a row, and you're basically screwed.
[Image: NDPLBU9.png]
*slow claps Vrook* I'm giving you a hand... (had to).