Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A sharing of purification tears
Hey guys, after a week in hell, trying (unsuccessfully) to help those in need, I returned home yesterday, devastated, I knew it would be hard, I never imagined how hard, it was so psychological painful, that I think, I'm the one needing help now.
For those who don't know what I'm talking about, a huge fire, and I mean it, huge, most of the people I talked to, described it, as a 'Fire Tornado', scorched the land, to the ground, in few hours, trees, houses, cars, animals, businesses and... 64 human life's were lost, villages were destroyed, in one of them, more than a third of the population, died, and we have now, what was baptized by the media, as, 'the death road' the road where more than 50 people found death, trying to escape, they left the safety(?) of their homes and were caught into a fatal trap, the images are heavy, seeing it with my own eyes, breathing it, feeling it, it's 1000 times WORST.

Just to remind us, that doesn't matter, how big, how strong, how powerful, we think we are... we are NOTHING, compared to what nature is capable of.
As part of my 'rehabilitation' I wrote this lines, see them as a cleaning of the soul, a purification, yes, a sharing of purification tears.

A smell of death sits in the air
On the infernal road hovering
Black ghosts aside to watch
The twisted carcasses resting

And the soul mourns there wandering
That touches us deep and make us cry
And the grey gloom there surrounding
That squeezes us and make us break

The tiredness of those who came to help
Lost in a limbo, of shallow looking
There prostrate, silent and breathless
Just listening, the wind murmuring
To be simple is to be great
These lines convey an intensive impression as depressing and distressing this experience was.
And at moments like these we notice that our destiny often does not really lie in our hands
I hope these lines you wrote will help to clean your mind and relieve your soul. 
;-)) As you know too: To be hold and comforted by the people you love will help too. ;-))
* a big hug at you if you want and need it ;-))
[Image: detail.gif]