Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Don't I already have a double ended dildo?
New NPC can sell you a double ended dildo,  which unlocks a  new girl on girl pose for premium. First off, I want to say that the new NPC is mind stonkingly beautiful, and it makes me sad that my premium expired the day before she was added just because I don't get to  share a dildo with her.

But hold on, don't I already have a double ended dildo? Yeah I bought it from some sketchy guy behind the brothel. I never even used it, I only lent it to the Sanders sisters and rubbed myself a bit while they went nuts on it. So why are we buying another when we already have one? Maybe it's just to make her happy, and for $4000, I think it's totally worth it.
   Hilarious - TIME Magazine                                                                 Nothing else quite like her - Morgan Freeman
                                                   Absoloutley Sensational - Obama
      Who is Sasso? - Man I met on the bus                           Truly the MnF forumer of our time - Steven Hawking
Why not allow those of use who have both double ended dildo's to use then both...
Visit the MnF Ambassador site for information MnF Clans..  (Please contact me to list your clan)
[Image: ambassador-ani3.gif?w=736]
Alexa you're a genius, meet me in my room in 5 minutes with your dildo for uh.....scientific testing
   Hilarious - TIME Magazine                                                                 Nothing else quite like her - Morgan Freeman
      Who is Sasso? - Man I met on the bus                           Truly the MnF forumer of our time - Steven Hawking
@x!  Confused  

I think im to late to start a scientific test series with Sasso...
If There's Rust On The Roof, You Know The Basement Is Wet!   Angel
Honey I'm always open for scientific experiments, you just need to get in touch and I'm yours for alllll sorts of experiments <3
I brought it too and can't use it with another girl Sad this is not fair why having a toy if they won't let us use it anyway? BTW I'd love to share some of that science too Wink
Update: A friend bought me premium today and the first thing I did was try out the double ended dildo with Penny, and it was 100% worth it (I don't have a crush on her what are you talking about......)
what is the best way to get good scores on the sexual activities,and having problems after changing the user name on character,getting the name of the player