Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
My impression of MNF club So far
I started playing the game shortly after it began (post the beta stage I must add) 

When i arrived I was very pleasantly suprised by what I saw, A FREE browser game where you could come to chat to people about adult subjects and engage in flirting...... and fucking each other. Ive played quite a few "sex games" previously and never spent more than a couple of hours on them before getting bored. 

Here we have a player base of like minded people (Mostly LOL) Who like to chat (sometimes) and entertain each other. The players are I think the primary reason for me returning day after day, but coupled with the content in the game. It makes for a fun environment, which is easy to forget sometimes (with the Few Nagging bits of the game which require some work) The ladies inability to get a respite from unwanted attention is one which i see every day!

Another thing which i noticed quickly about the game is the option for improvement (which is almost limitless) I am looking forward to seeing the game when it really spreads its wings, I realise its a slow process as the developers appear to be chained to their seats with many different ongoing projects! But the world they have created so far, enormously surpassed what i expected when i first logged on and I think that we have been a bit spoiled with it, If the crazed chanting for new content is anything to go by!!!

I think we should be patient and see what comes to pass in the coming months. There are a million good ideas on this forum, cant wait to see them implimented!!!

Thekink
Once they update the game to the point where people will see more reason to invest in premium i think the game will go a great long way.  Big Grin

end of day money decides everything regarding game development  Angel
Well, currently. Some of the game is locked for the f2ps. I agree with this since this is a company, they gotta make money somewhere. It would take a while until this game reaches a stage in which it can become the number 1 mmo sex game xD

Until then, ill be waiting :3
It is exciting to see this game has unlimited potential, and each day there are more and more people registered. All we need is patience now.
its ok not the best so far everyone just stands around and when you ask for sex they tell you to f off or some shit like that, lots of stuck up people on there.
Honestly, i love this game. i know people keep screaming for poses but i could care less. Mainly because i am satisfied with the current poses (especially Get-On-top and Rodeo). It is probably just me and my sexual partners but i never get bored with them. The Manual options always make for something new and fun, considering how long i have been playing and usually having three to six hours of sex on this game everyday, i definitely know what i am typing about. The current state of the game more than makes up for missing content. The only things i want are better stable servers without socket errors and an in game biography to stop my hopes from being crushed when a woman PM's me and wants sex from me but when she finds out what kinda sex i like she changes her mind. Happens to me constantly, heh. but anyways I digress, to sum things up this great game, will only get better.
Sex is the beginning of living, Awesome Sex is life itself.

Equality in sex is the only way to reach the best orgasms for both people.

Awesome sex is not about positions or quantity. It's about quality and pleasing your partner and yourself.
(07-14-2016, 03:22 PM)syaoran37 Wrote: its ok not the best so far everyone just stands around and when you ask for sex they tell you to f off or some shit like that, lots of stuck up people on there.

Stuck up people???? Maybe, or maybe completely and utterly bored with being straight up asked for sex. Explore the forum and see approaches that work and don't work. There are numerous topics that cover this ground, handling wanted wanted/unwanted invites, fancy scmancy pick up lines, how to pick you up etc.
Heart juicylucy
i found now that not everyone is not stuck up just a few i guess most girls are harrassed on here to make them act like that i was talking with one and thats what she said she goes through on club sometimes.
Yeah, as a female, or at least female avatar, the amount of messages and invites you can get, can be quite offputting to say the least. I obviously can't speak for each person though. There are probably many different kinds of reasons behind it. ^^
[Image: xpXEtwW.gif?noredirect]
im as polite as possible to girls when talking to them