no
16.42%
22 16.42%
Total 134 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 4.14 Average
futa poll
I don't think there was ever a question that intergender support including futas would be a valuable addition. The only problem I have with this thread is that question is, was, and always will be until it's implemented: At what cost?

Do you want futas more than apartments? Do you want futas more than new FF or FFF poses? Do you want futas more than fixing the baths? Because as has been said many times on this forum in the past, this would be a significant change in the game that would require a lot of work with everything from the big stuff like poses to little things like what Avax mentioned about showing how you'd tell the difference between a female and futa avatar when receiving invites.

One solution might include adding a gender icon in the corner of the little portraits. Even that would be an improvement I'd be in favor of.

Yes, futas should be added. But my personal opinion is that there are a number of features this game needs first.
[Image: tumblr_m5n0e4lflM1ryds47o8_r1_250.gif]
I much enjoy the idea of futa's but as for the idea of a way to separate the futa's from the females, how did we ever separate the genders before??????????????????????????? I mean it's not like the game has different clothes for men and women. Though the futa's like the female clothes. Could just put a bulge in for the futa girls. Should have an option for studs as well. Women who dress like men. And as for the conventional sex idea. Who says that futas are going to put a stop to the conventional sex. JUST BECAUSE A KINK IS NOT YOURS DOESN'T MEAN IT ISN'T ALLOWED. I for one do not like feet. HOWEVER I know people that do. It's not our place to judge someone or inhibit them from having fun.

Well said JCF!
(05-06-2017, 04:20 AM)JCF Wrote: I don't think there was ever a question that intergender support including futas would be a valuable addition. The only problem I have with this thread is that question is, was, and always will be until it's implemented: At what cost?

Do you want futas more than apartments? Do you want futas more than new FF or FFF poses? Do you want futas more than fixing the baths? Because as has been said many times on this forum in the past, this would be a significant change in the game that would require a lot of work with everything from the big stuff like poses to little things like what Avax mentioned about showing how you'd tell the difference between a female and futa avatar when receiving invites.

One solution might include adding a gender icon in the corner of the little portraits. Even that would be an improvement I'd be in favor of.

Yes, futas should be added. But my personal opinion is that there are a number of features this game needs first.

No, I agree, and I wouldn't expect futa's to be added right away. This is just something the developers would be a where of, and I don't think the addition of futa's would be that hard either. 
I think the futa option could be an addition to the surgery place at the Lagoon. Sort of how players can change their nose, ears, etc. Then the developers would have to prioritise futa's over probably more important features.
If you wanna find some quality friends you have to wade through all the dicks first - Eric Cartman
Dudes with boobs. Double the fun.
One of the fun things in here can be swapping gender, and I'm pretty sure i'm not the only one (when will we have a poll to know how many women in game are actually men, and how many men are actually women ?)
And when it's genderbender squared it's even funnier (I did it as a girl with a girl who was a guy IRL, I did it as a guy with a guy who was a girl IRL).
So, in my book, going futa would add another layer of fun in this mess :-)
Making a girl smile can be much more rewarding than bedding her...
we need Transgender in this game because if they don't. it will be the second best adult mmo. 3dxchat has transgender so this game needs it too if they want to do better.
I want MNF Club to be the best game ever and adding traingender character will help it.
(12-09-2017, 09:56 PM)thedood Wrote: we need Transgender in this game because if they don't. it will be the second best adult mmo. 3dxchat has transgender so this game needs it too if they want to do better.
I want MNF Club to be the best game ever and adding traingender character will help it.

It'd take much more than that to make this game somewhat comparable to 3dxChat though.
MNFClub is closing in on 1M players and the game has yet to receive a major streak of updates and bugfixes which would freshen things up a little.

With that said, more diversity would definitely be healthy for the community and the game itself. Considering the way things are now I don't see 3dxChat stepping down from the #1 spot in the foreseeable future.
i would rotfl if they put this in cause youd see a lot of people leave there are nearly a million people on the game now but that number would probably drop to half that cause gay people are trying to turn the game into a gay only game already with all these stupid futa rp players all over.
(12-10-2017, 02:02 AM)syaoran37 Wrote: i would rotfl if they put this in cause youd see a lot of people leave there are nearly a million people on the game now but that number would probably drop to half that cause gay people are trying to turn the game into a gay only game already with all these stupid futa rp players all over.
If you're not into something simply avoid it or disregard it, it's what I do and probably what many others do. As for the actual idea I think it'd be cool albeit kinda hard to add in since it's not as simple as redoing the male as a girl with a penis in sex poses. However, it'd be a neat addition for those who are into that and would overall make the game more diverse and inviting.
(12-10-2017, 02:02 AM)syaoran37 Wrote: i would rotfl if they put this in cause youd see a lot of people leave there are nearly a million people on the game now but that number would probably drop to half that cause gay people are trying to turn the game into a gay only game already with all these stupid futa rp players all over.

You're overreacting. Think about all the other adult-oriented MMO games that are popular right now. And hundreds of other online places and communities like dating websites where all kinds of people gather and communicate every day. No one is going to take away your space or force you to watch or do something you don't like because everything happens within the boundaries of personal preferences. Don't like it? That's fine, no need to partake. To each his own.

The only thing that could potentially happen if the devs implemented the suggestion at hand is an expansion of the community and the game as well. And we're still not sure whether they want this game to be a thing or not.