Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Club's Ambassador
(04-13-2017, 09:17 PM)JCF Wrote: I've been invited to the Discord channel, and I'm basically there just an observer with zero powers -- pretty much a liaison.

The one thing a lot of people remember from the past are some ill-fated groups that pretty much made it impossible for guilds/clans/groups/etc to be much a thing until the About bios started kicking into gear. A look back into the threads for groups that pretty much just seized territory and annoyed people will explain Cath's reaction and others who have been around long enough to remember past fiascoes. Drama can never be fully avoided on the island, but I commend the majority of groups I've seen for not seeking it out.

My personal thoughts can be summed up by my predecessor:

"If you can make this work without any problems coming from it, I'd be very impressed. I wish you luck in your venture."
Welcome on-board JCF & Cath.

To everyone else... my Discord Server currently has 30 clubs/clans... representing a combined total of around 1000 players... and I am scouting for more Clubs/Clans to join us.
Visit the MnF Ambassador site for information MnF Clans..  (Please contact me to list your clan)
[Image: ambassador-ani3.gif?w=736]
*whispers* Good luck Tongue
Will you be releasing the names of the Groups from the discord chat onto here, or is it a secret until an ambassador from a group joins and finds out for themselves?
  Smile  gifts of milkshake are always returned with gifts of the Heart
how do i become a moderator?

how do i become a moderator and the work of a moderator?
You need experience in this game AND forum, being known for your good behavior.
You also need to write an essay of why you want to become a moderator. Well, you have to write a CV.
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
(04-22-2017, 10:24 PM)Cath Wrote: You need experience in this game AND forum, being known for your good behavior.
You also need to write an essay of why you want to become a moderator. Well, you have to write a CV.

So no naked pictures needed?
Maybe Z. Maybe. but that's good advice there Cath. Although I spoke to Vadim and from what he said (my offer is appreciated) but yous are not looking for moderators right now :3
But I said if yous ever need any help, I'm more than willing too, played since the beta, respectful, professional, and it will help within my industry experience for my games course :3
  Smile  gifts of milkshake are always returned with gifts of the Heart
I was planning of announcing that, now, back to the thread.
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
(04-22-2017, 10:24 PM)Cath Wrote: You need experience in this game AND forum, being known for your good behavior.

I guess I went for the 3rd alterative option...  doing something different, without becoming a Moderator
Visit the MnF Ambassador site for information MnF Clans..  (Please contact me to list your clan)
[Image: ambassador-ani3.gif?w=736]
(04-11-2017, 07:10 PM)JohnSins Wrote:
(04-11-2017, 01:32 PM)Cath Wrote: Hello, moderator Cath here!
What kind of meetings have you had so far? As a member of the "staff" Here, I cannot let any "Mafia-like" group ruin the experience of other players.

Thanks

*Sizes up Cath* Tough talk for a FORUM moderator.... jk, jk *im actually joking, and a bit scared to post this. I might not post this, but if I do, YOLO. Runs away because I know the powers of the moderators are vastly superior to mine* 
*Inspector Sins arrives* Jokes aside, I have been investigating them and kept some tabs. Their influence to other players is negligible. 
[Image: latest?cb=20140205014630]
Personally I think as long as your joking stuff like this should be fine so long as you clarify since it's difficult to tell sometimes from reading text. If a mod still bans you for it then I feel like their just abusing their power.
If you wanna find some quality friends you have to wade through all the dicks first - Eric Cartman
(04-23-2017, 07:42 PM)Lady_Alexa Wrote:

I guess I went for the 3rd alterative option...  doing something different, without becoming a Moderator

3d option is?