Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Club's Ambassador
I am a Club's Ambassador, currently representing 18-19 clubs/clans. 

I have already fashioned a kind of United Nations for MnF Clubs, formed of the clubs I represent.  And I am seeking out more clubs to represent. 

As an Ambassador, i am seeking to provide clubs with a means to resolve issues they have with each other, or their members.

So if you are a leader or manager of a Clan or Club, and wish to enlist my services.. please feel free to contact me.

Regards

Lady Alexa
Clan Ambassador
Visit the MnF Ambassador site for information MnF Clans..  (Please contact me to list your clan)
[Image: ambassador-ani3.gif?w=736]
How many clubs are there? Are many of them Mafioso in style?

Are you more of a person for moderation (in the sense of moderating discussion), or a literal political attache' ?
Clubs / Clans are just a collection of players. There are many more than those I mediate for. The Pink Club for example has over 200 members.
Visit the MnF Ambassador site for information MnF Clans..  (Please contact me to list your clan)
"Wish to enlist my services" Are you forming this union out of the goodness of your heart or do you request money for your "services"...
Also are you going to release a list of clans that are in this union? Just curious...
I'm forming this out of the goodness of my heart.  I have already created a discord server for those clubs/clans who already use discord to hold meeting.  And like the real United Nations there have already been some disagreements and constructive meetings.
Hello, moderator Cath here!
What kind of meetings have you had so far? As a member of the "staff" Here, I cannot let any "Mafia-like" group ruin the experience of other players.

Thanks
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
(04-11-2017, 01:32 PM)Cath Wrote: Hello, moderator Cath here!
What kind of meetings have you had so far? As a member of the "staff" Here, I cannot let any "Mafia-like" group ruin the experience of other players.

Thanks

*Sizes up Cath* Tough talk for a FORUM moderator.... jk, jk *im actually joking, and a bit scared to post this. I might not post this, but if I do, YOLO. Runs away because I know the powers of the moderators are vastly superior to mine* 
*Inspector Sins arrives* Jokes aside, I have been investigating them and kept some tabs. Their influence to other players is negligible. 
[Image: latest?cb=20140205014630]
(04-11-2017, 01:32 PM)Cath Wrote: Hello, moderator Cath here!

Thanks

So for there are about 13-15 clubs (2 clubs not pending) on-board.  It is not a "Mafia-like" group.  I am just trying to provide a service, where club leaders & their representatives can meet to resolve issues, that they have with each other or their members.  Not everyone I represent, see eye to eye, as there have been some disagreements, but at least the conflicts have not occurred in-game, so hasn't ruined the experience of other players.

In fact, some of those who I represent have suggested that we invite a delegation from the MnFClub team, as observers, just to show we have nothing to hide.

I also have a website, https://mnfambassador.wordpress.com/

I am in the process of slowly updating my Ambassador site with the details of all the clubs/clans in game that I am aware of.  Such as who runs them, a brief description about the club, and for those who have them, links to their own websites.  This allow players without a club, but are interested in joining one, the information they need to decide on which club best suits them.  And I have actually already had players contact me in-game, after visiting my website, asking me how they can join a particular club.
Hi, moderator Cath's here!

Good to hear! I propose myself as an observer, if you're ok with that. But if there are wrongs there, I'd have to inform my colleagues and take measures.

Thanks
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
I've been invited to the Discord channel, and I'm basically there just an observer with zero powers -- pretty much a liaison.

The one thing a lot of people remember from the past are some ill-fated groups that pretty much made it impossible for guilds/clans/groups/etc to be much a thing until the About bios started kicking into gear. A look back into the threads for groups that pretty much just seized territory and annoyed people will explain Cath's reaction and others who have been around long enough to remember past fiascoes. Drama can never be fully avoided on the island, but I commend the majority of groups I've seen for not seeking it out.

My personal thoughts can be summed up by my predecessor:

"If you can make this work without any problems coming from it, I'd be very impressed. I wish you luck in your venture."
[Image: tumblr_m5n0e4lflM1ryds47o8_r1_250.gif]