Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cold n Lost...
Literally forgot how you got name changed in forums...
If any mod sees this, I require... 1 blanket, 1 Tea, 1 umbrella because its now raining Sad
and I would like my FORUM name changed plz.

Name Changed to...
Jamie_SB
Just_Jamie
Jamie_August2015
Jamie_StopNameChanging
 thank you Big Grin
  Smile  gifts of milkshake are always returned with gifts of the Heart
*opens the umbrella upside-down, sticks the blanket in and pours the tea*

Edit: Whoops! Mooseboss is right, sorry! *picks up the umbrella and turns it right-side up, drenching himself in tea and a wet towel*
[Image: tumblr_m5n0e4lflM1ryds47o8_r1_250.gif]
As it works now, only moderators can change their own name. Regular members need to request a name change from an admin. I've changed it for you, Jamie. ^^
[Image: xpXEtwW.gif?noredirect]
(03-29-2017, 07:53 AM)Emmie Wrote: As it works now, only moderators can change their own name. Regular members need to request a name change from an admin. I've changed it for you, Jamie. ^^

Thanks Emmie ^^ I'm no longer cold Big Grin
also, how do you get more stars/change your title? did that used to be a thing but no longer??
I think stars are gained by posts. Not sure how many stars you can reach though. 6 and 7 stars are for moderators and admins.
[Image: xpXEtwW.gif?noredirect]
(03-29-2017, 01:03 AM)Jamie_SB Wrote: Literally forgot how you got name changed in forums...
If any mod sees this, I require... 1 blanket, 1 Tea, 1 umbrella because its now raining Sad
and I would like my FORUM name changed plz.

Name Changed to...
Jamie_SB
Just_Jamie
Jamie_August2015
Jamie_StopNameChanging
 thank you Big Grin

haha , dude you got screwed
Na, Emmie kept me warm with her Hell powers *see her awesome Picture with the dog to know what I mean*

(04-01-2017, 04:49 PM)Emmie Wrote: I think stars are gained by posts. Not sure how many stars you can reach though. 6 and 7 stars are for moderators and admins.
Yeah I assumed many stars were officials only... can you change your title of it/request it to be changed. or are only certain people allowed personalised name tags "Hell on Heels" being yours.

Nevermind. figured it out.
903 posts got 3 stars  (2nd place post ranking) :-)
[Image: detail.gif]
(04-18-2017, 07:50 PM)Willy_for_Boobies Wrote: 903 posts got 3 stars  (2nd place post ranking) :-)

What are you talking about?
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
(04-01-2017, 03:36 PM)Jamie_SB Wrote: .......also, how do you get more stars/change your title? did that used to be a thing but no longer??

(04-01-2017, 04:49 PM)Emmie Wrote: I think stars are gained by posts. Not sure how many stars you can reach though. 6 and 7 stars are for moderators and admins.

(04-18-2017, 07:50 PM)Willy_for_Boobies Wrote: 903 posts got 3 stars  (2nd place post ranking) :-)

.. looked now closer at the ranking, but found no relation betwen number of posts and the stars.
i found 3 stars for for people with 903 posts down to people with 7 posts only 
and 2 stars for people with posts from 20 to  1 ..

even the online time seems not to have any influence on the number of stars.

perhaps the group membership could have an influence
1 star = title: newbie   
2 stars = title: junior member
3 stars = title: badass talker (group: trusted entourage)
but that seems to be nothing we have influence on as normal members ;-))
[Image: detail.gif]