Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Flash player crashes
I got the same problem xD
Only one of the mods has posted about it.......following for updates.
https://twitter.com/Call_Me_J/status/124...3940188161
Only a few people and I also, posted here that we have the problem "Top socket Connection is Closed. Check your internet connection"... 
But the server is down for everybody , or some people can log in?  Thanks...  Huh
(03-19-2020, 01:30 AM)stall Wrote: Only a few people and I also, posted here that we have the problem "Top socket Connectionis Closed. Check you internet connection"... 
But the server is down for everybody , or some people can log in?  Thanks...  Huh

I have the same problem... they should really update us on this it's very irattating they still haven't  Undecided
Back up for me now....
(edit) Never mind it's barely working
(2nd edit) Now it's under maintenance
Hopefully it'll be ready tomorrow morning or so
I managed to log right now ! It doesn't kick me out but it's kinda slow
Servers should be back up for everyone. Despite none of the mods or devs making an update. looks like the mods are just as slow as the devs
I enter the game and then I go to several sessions with someone, after 20 minutes the game crashes and throws me away. Most of those with me do not have the same thing. What I can do?.
I downloaded the game, I don't play it from the browser and I have a good computer.
Sometimes it can be because of your own internet connection. When those crashes happen often, you could try resetting your internet connection or restarting your router and see if that helps.
[Image: NDPLBU9.png]