Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Flash player crashes
Recently I've been having some problems with the game. I keep getting kicked out because my flash player crashes.
I thought it was just me but then a few other players complained to me about the same problem.
So since it's not just me I'm wondering if there's anyone that's having the same problem.

Please leave a comment if you do.
Also mention on which server pls
I do as well, I've heard Chrome is working away from Flash, so if you're using Chrome, it might be that. I haven't tested with another browser though.
[Image: xpXEtwW.gif?noredirect]
Indeed, I encountered a couple of Flash crashes myself. Though, it's not happening as often as it happens for other players.
[Image: NDPLBU9.png]
i have crashes too, on firefox.
(03-20-2017, 03:56 PM)Kumori Wrote: Recently I've been having some problems with the game. I keep getting kicked out because my flash player crashes.
I thought it was just me but then a few other players complained to me about the same problem.
So since it's not just me I'm wondering if there's anyone that's having the same problem.

Please leave a comment if you do.

Friday, saturday and sunday on total 80 crashes Just that xDDD
Yea I've been crashing sometimes too, both on my phone and on my computer...
And well, as it would be pointless to open a new thread, and since they are related to the game, I think I can remind of the others bugs that make the gameplay unpleasant.
And here I mean, the random "Socket" errors, who can boot you off the game out of the blue and the already known PM system related bug. And here I mean the fact that the message in the PM doesn't show up, or you don't get a notification in which to be shown that a new PM has arrived.
And also, as I think is closely related to the Flash player. The fact that, when you spawn in a new zone, the position of players is not displayed correctly, until you leave and return to the zone. But, lately, it seems that even leaving and returning doesn't work.
[Image: NDPLBU9.png]
I've the same problem sometimes, but always problems with the animations since few months in this game, because also in other MNF games. Other flash games works perfectly.

Btw. I use Firefox.
I've the same problem, but no is new, but is most common with the update 25.0.0.127 for flash player, we only be patience for other flash update u.u
i keep having problema too but i use Incognito maybe thats part of it?