Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Flash player crashes
(03-20-2017, 03:56 PM)Kumori Wrote: Recently I've been having some problems with the game. I keep getting kicked out because my flash player crashes.
I thought it was just me but then a few other players complained to me about the same problem.
So since it's not just me I'm wondering if there's anyone that's having the same problem.

Please leave a comment if you do.
Also mention on which server pls

yeah, It happened to me on 02/21/2020 at around 05:20 game time in bigbang. I crashed 5 times in a row!
(03-20-2017, 03:56 PM)Kumori Wrote: Recently I've been having some problems with the game. I keep getting kicked out because my flash player crashes.
I thought it was just me but then a few other players complained to me about the same problem.
So since it's not just me I'm wondering if there's anyone that's having the same problem.

Please leave a comment if you do.
Also mention on which server pls

sorry if my question is out of topic but I am facing an issue ingame today 

Hello there recently I tried changing my apartment design and I used the upload option and then the loading screen came and when I was back it was the same design and it didn't get change has anyone faced the same issue? and if yes then please suggest how can it get fixed 

and I don't know how to make a new thread 
So I can't login right now. It allows me to login and then select a server but every time it starts to load it say top socket connection is closed check your internet connection. My internet is good anyone else having this issue and how to fix?
got same problem
(03-18-2020, 08:01 PM)krakken314 Wrote: So I can't login right now. It allows me to login and then select a server but every time it starts to load it say top socket connection is closed check your internet connection. My internet is good anyone else having this issue and how to fix?

Same Problem too.
i got flash crashes on 4 different browsers, Chrome, Firefox, Explorer and Opera
i see the servers completely empty, i guess we simply have to wait till someone fix this
(03-18-2020, 08:25 PM)Brianzolo Wrote: i see the servers completely empty, i guess we simply have to wait till someone fix this

you'd think the electronic infrastructure would survive simple shit like a pandemic.
Yup, she fucked...... Both the download version and in browser.
Rip my last auction T_T