Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The drinks are on me! Till the end!
Part 3 - Bottoms up! 
(part 2 is available here)

"He he! Indeed, my nickname is based on a drink. Especially, a south korean vodka!" she answered to the bartender. "My friends got me this nickname after a wild night. Ahh, but that's a story for another time" laughing as her gaze met with that of the bartender, which was paying attention to every word that was escaping from her wonderful lips. As he was quickly checking his watch, he noticed that his shift was due. And seeing her standing at the counter, slightly leaning over, her wonderful curves showing even more in the Bar's light. Stepping on his heart and shyness, he managed to ask her: 

"Miss, my shift is getting to an end. Would you like to sit down a little more, and enjoy a glass of wine together?" 
"Already ahead of you. Made my choice. I'll just need someone to keep me company. I don't like to drink alone." her smile making the bartender remember why he couldn't take his eyes off her all the night. 
"In this case miss, let me walk you to the booth." as the bartender was grabbing his backpack, fetching the wine bottle that she have chosen, along with two glasses, and making their way to a booth, at the back of the bar, that was usually used by the VIP customers, or the performers. 
"Oh, secluded. I have to be honest with you and tell you that I really like it. I'm not very fond of big crowds, so this quiet spot is more than welcome!" 
"I'm glad to hear that I picked the right place, miss! Please, after you!" the bartender helping her with the seat, opening the bottle, and pouring the wine for the two of them. The music was getting quieter, the most of the crowd was already heading to the exit. Only the dimmed lights remained inside the bar, to give the people the possibility to walk around the place. Soon enough, that bottle of wine was followed by another and another. Time flew by them. It was already closing time. 

"Oh, already 2 in the morning! Damn, the time really flew by!" the bartender looking back at the wonderful lady that was sitting next to him in the booth. 
"Well, my my! Indeed! But, I hope that it won't be too much of a disturbance. I am pretty new in town. Arrived just two days ago, and well, I can't recall the name of the hotel where I have my room. I know that is before the town center." 
"Alright, I know the place. It's in the same direction with my house." 
"Indeed? That's great! Maybe we can share the cab. And I know, I've already asked for too much. But I'd really like to take one bottle of that wine with me, back at the hotel." looking straight into the bartender's eyes, as she let out a giggle. Grabbing a bottle of her favorite wine, along with his backpack, returning to the gorgeous lady. 
"Would you allow me to walk you, miss?" smiling, offering her a hand. 
"Oh, but of course. And let me pay for that bottle!" 
"It's on the house, my lady" her eyes rising, looking straight at the bartender, as she was searching for her wallet. "And you can call me V." 
"S!", telling him this, as a giggle was escaping her lips. "But I'm sure you could have figure this out, given your beverage expertise" 
"Indeed, I've figured it out. But didn't say anything, as only I could have listen to your sweet voice again" 

Ordering a cab, on their way out, so they won't have to spend too much time in the cool breeze of the night. As they got in the cab, he put aside his backpack and the bottle of wine, telling the address of the hotel, to the driver. As he leaned back in the seat, he felt her hand grabbing his, and holding it tight. A bit surprised, not saying anything, he turned his head, looking at miss S. She was looking forward, like she was absent. 

"Miss S?" asking her, almost like a whisper. 
"Oh? Oh, yeah, sorry. I was thinking, and my mind drifted apart a bit. And well, to be honest, I don't really know how to say this." 
A bit worried, the bartender added. "Is something wrong? Did something hapened tonight?" 
"Oh, no, not at all. I felt really good. But, it's just, that." a small sigh escaping her lips, as she turned her head a little to the side, looking out on the window. "No, not gonna say anything." 
The bartender getting a bit worried, as she didn't said anything, while the taxi was getting closer to the hotel. As the taxi stopped in front of the hotel, her grip on the bartender's hand got tighter, and before he could anything, he could hear her voice again, as she leaned towards him, whispering. 

"Take that bottle, and come with me, please." 
A bit surprised, the bartender couldn't help but add. "But miss, I don't think I should..." 
"Please, I won't take no for an answer!" her hand pulling his already. 
"Ah, I don't know, miss" 
"I'm gonna drag you out of the cab, otherwise" a giggle escaping her lips again. 
"Alright, alright." laughter bursting out in the cab, as V paid for the cab. "Thank you! Have a nice evening!"

Shortly he joined miss S, as they entered the hotel lobby, heading to the elevators. The beep of the doors, made him get back in his senses, as he still couldn't believe that she was at his side. They stepped in, and with a swift move, she pressed the floor button. And like out of nowhere, she turned around, giving him a quick kiss. Before he could realise it, the doors opened, and she grabbed his hand again, pulling him towards the room. She got the keycard out of her purse, opening the door, pulling them both inside, then giving the door a push, a bang ringing in the room, as the door shut behind them. 

"I'm sure there are a couple of glasses on the cabinet" she told him, while she was putting aside her purse.
 "Oh, right, found them!" telling this, as he opened the bottle, and poured the wine in the glasses. "Here you go, mi..." 
As he turned around, his sentence was ended shortly by another kiss. 
"Thank you, V! Cheers!" 
"Cheers!" 

The bottle being finished pretty quickly, S was heading to the edge of the bed, sitting down. 
"God, can't wait to get this shoes off! The feet are killing me!" 
"Would you let me help you, miss? I can give you a massage, if you wouldn't mind" 
"Oh, I'd appreciate if you'd do it, mister!" a smile showing up on her face, as she was looking straight at the bartender. 

Starting to unbuckle her shoes, slowly removing them, setting them aside. His hands starting to gently massage her feet, feeling her tensed muscles. As he slowly started to move higher with the massage, he leaned in, giving some soft kisses along her shins. His hands starting to move a little faster, massaging her legs higher, as he could feel her shivers running down on her every part of her soft, silky smooth skin. Before being able to do anything else, her hands grabbed him by the edge of his shirt, pulling him down on her.

"Come here!" she started to kiss him, while she was slowly laying down back on the bed, pulling him after her, still locked in the kiss. Her hands reaching down for his shirt, starting to unbutton it, as she gave him a deep look. As she removed his shirt, he embraced her, and turned around, laying on his back, getting her on top. With a swift move, her shirt ended up on the floor, revealing to him, a wonderful body, and an amazing pair of breasts, right in front of his face. 
His hands moving along her sides, following the curves of her body, as she arched her back, before falling down on him, giving him a slow, deep kiss. Dwelling in the kiss, her sweet lips, locked against his, and her perfume numbing his senses, made his hands slide lower on her back, reaching and unbuckling her bra. With a slow brush of a finger along her spine, shivers were running through her body, making her back arch, rising, revealing those perfect, round breasts to him. 

With a burning desire in her eyes, her hand began to slide lower on him, her nails brushing against his skin, as she reached for his belt. With a swift move, he grabbed her hand, and hold it in place. 

"What happened? You don't want it?" with a worried look on her face, but with the lust still burning in her eyes, she looked at the bartender. 
"Oh, and how I want it, S, but let me treat you first!" and as he finished this sentence, he started to kiss her sweet lips once again, but this time, his kisses made their way lower, gently, all the way, over her sweet body, all the way from her lips, to her neck, then lower, his lips meeting her perfect breasts, but not stopping there. As he lowered himself, his kisses covering her stomach, his hands were running along her sides, reaching for the edge of her skirt, pulling it down. 

"Oh, cheeky!", escaped her lips, while his kisses reached the edge of her panties. His breathing getting heavier, as her back arched again, making her raise her bottom a little. As he reached higher with his hands, cupping her breasts, he leaned forward, starting to kiss her through her panties. Her hands were reaching down, grabbing the bartender's, while he was kissing her thoroughly. As she felt the kisses, she brought back her hands, alongside her body, her fist opening, before closing again, squeezing the white sheets as she was swaying her hips, her legs brushing up and down against the bed. 

"Oh my, V! Just let me, ah, let me..." she couldn't finish the sentence, before she raised her hips again, and with a swift but gentle move, she removed her panties, opening up to the bartender eyes, her beautiful pussy, that sweet view. "Please, go on mister!" 
"Hmm, as you wish miss!" being the last words the bartender said, before leaning back in, starting to kiss her soft, moist lips, without the fabric to cover it's texture. 

A few minutes passed; twitches, swayings, shivers; before she gently pushed him back with her leg, getting at the edge of the bed, on her knees, looking into the bartender's eyes, with a burning flame of passion. 

Her hand ran lower over his body, reaching down to his crotch, feeling the erection through the pants. With a quick move, his pants were already down around his ankles, and her hand was wrapped around his shaft. 
As she began stroking, his words slowly become just a mix of mumbles, pantings and groans. He could feel his knees starting to get weaker, as she increased the pace, the anticipation building up inside him, as he could have see her lustful gaze looking up to him, while she let her head lean in closer to his already throbing member. At the moment her soft lips wrapped around his throbing shaft, shivers pierced through whole his body, making him arch his back, and stick his hips forward. With a smirk on the corner of her mouth, she let go of his manhood, raised a little, kissed him, and whispered to him. 

"I think you're ready!" slowly letting herself fall down on the bed, with her hands wrapped around his neck, as she would have guided him over her. She then opened her legs a bit, just so he could get inside her. She then pulled him down even more, whispering next to his ear. 

"Take me!" With a quick thrust, he got inside her. His shaft getting wrapped around by her sweet, soft, warm pussy. A thing he didn't even thought about, at the start of his shift, and even after he saw her for the first time. But here he was, laying in bed with this wonderful woman, her hands wrapped tight around his back, as he was fucking her. 

And so they went for what it seemed like an eternity. Her sweet pussy tightening and squeezing him, keeping his shaft inside her. Her moans next to his ear, the way she moved her hips, were slowly making him reach the limit. 

And as the first Sun rays were breaking through the window, finding her on top of him, with her legs around his back, she came. Her legs shaking, her grip around his neck getting tighter. His cock started to throb even harder, ready to release everything he had. She jumped off his cock, wrapped her hand around his pulsating member and stroke him hard. It didn't take more than a couple of thrusts, before he released his load all over her stomach. She leaned over him, pushing him down in the sheets, as her arms wrapped around him and her lips locking with his, in a slow, deep kiss. 

"Thank you for this, mister. I wouldn't have thought that one night at the bar would end in this way!" 
"I should be the one to thank you, miss! It's been one of my greatest nights!"
[Image: NDPLBU9.png]
Vrook... wow.

As I read this installment I could picture the action with vivid clarity, thanks to your evocative words - please tell us there is another part coming soon!

Ivan
"Let my worship be within the heart that rejoiceth, for behold: all acts of love and pleasure are my rituals."
The Goddess -
What's the wine you drank ? Maybe I'll order some ;-)
Thanks for that tale Vrook
Making a girl smile can be much more rewarding than bedding her...
Fuck yeah! More stories!
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
amazing, descriptive, with niiiice emotions ;-)
.. wonderful ;-))
[Image: detail.gif]
Thumbs Up 
Well done Vrookie my dear!
Was such a nice short, steamy story!
Waiting for the gossip on Miss V's secret crush tho! xD
From one Poet to another...I'm impressed by your marvelous mind Vrook !