Poll: What do you think of this thread
Good masterbating material, lads! Cheers!
You two are sinners, you should rot in hell (but I confess I touched myself reading you)
I want to play with you!
You are very sick people with exhibitionist issues. Go find a shrink
I like erotic fictions myself. I'm going to write some (with a friend hopefully)
I don't care. I heard moans, door was opened, now I leave
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
New stage, new play... A collaborative experiment
I comb my lover's long black hair gently while she finds her breath back. I like feeling her resting against my body. The softness of her lithe body, the hushed whiz of her breathing, the warmth of her pussy wrapped up around my cock.
"All these juices... You've got me nicely lubed down there dear"
She grins a mischievous grin. "I know what's on your mind you anal piglet! But know I'll have my revenge for this" 
I tilt her sideways. She's an angel feather. She turns her back at me, retracting her legs to stick her butt out.
"You want this, Ian, don't you ?  You want to shove that big hard cock in my tight little ass?" 
"Is it so easy to read me for you now ?" 
As I say so, I cup her chin with my hand. My fingertips caress her full lips, her snub nose I like so much. I slide my index in her mouth. She uses her tongue to play with it, deftly,  making me harder if possible.
I rub my dick in the crevice her asscheecks make. It's soaked with the juices of her former orgasm.
My glans probe at her butthole,  lubed with Cindra's love and my own precum. It sticks in. I push slowly. Cindra bites my finger 
"Mmmh. Come on big boy. I'm ready for you"
The hand I had in her mouth glides to cup her tit, my fingers full of her saliva playing with her hard, erect nipple. I love Cindra's bosom. Unlike many of the screen world girls, they have a normal size that fits nicely in my hand.
My glans probes...I feel the sphincter giving way... I'm in...A nice, tight feeling overwhelms me... The sheer idea of being in my lover's ass could make me cum, all the more she's moaning.
"Ooooh Ian. You're feeling so... Big now"
I slide my other hand between her legs, fondling the erect clit that protrudes between her trimmed black hair.
"Uuuuh... Yes baby. Play with my clit, play with my ass... So good feeling that hard cock invading my ass, that strong hand rubbing my clit"
"Cindra..." I'm panting, fighting the urge to go wild in my sweetie's ass. "Cindra, it's such a nice sheath for my cock"
"Oh yeah... Impale me... Impale me with that sweet hot rod"
Who am I not to comply with her desires ?
Now I'm pounding her ass, locking her basin in the strong grip of my hands, driving a burning lust through hands and shaft. She has retracted her legs to the max, sticking her butt out so my moves have the deepest momentum.
"FUCK ! IAN ! You're... You're tearing up my insides ! AND I'M FUCKIN' LOVIN' IT !"
Her words unleash a wild beast,  a forgotten, reptilian part of me.
"I'm going to break that lovely little ass of yours Cindra ! And jizz shitloads of hot sticky cum deep inside your womb !"
"YES IAN YES ! Give it to me ! Give me your cum ! I want to feel it flooding my ass ! Again and again !"
Urge, momentum, desire, lust... All these words are candles to the nova Cindra's igniting in my body.
A crushing tidal wave she has risen, and it engulfs us both... Leaving us panting on a warm, quiet shore... Where sand is really sticky...
Making a girl smile can be much more rewarding than bedding her...
I groan as I feel Ian cum in my ass, some leaking out as I roll my hips.

Mmm.” I slowly pull myself off his cock, his eyes closed and breathings heavy from the intense orgasm.  I stand over my lover, taking in the view, eyes closed, and a smile on his face and the raise and fall of his chest. I feel the warm trickle of cum leak down my thigh but I give it not much thought.
Something inside me snapped. My eyes hardened. I bite my lips and crawl up Ian’s arms. I turn him over, and nibbles on his neck as he slowly stirs.
I hear him moan as I slowly tease his collar bone with my tongue.
I lean in close to his ear and whisper “Get up Ian. Now.” as my hands rub his sides.
I saw a look of surprise on his face but he complied nonetheless. I lay on the bed as he stood over at the edge of the bed, his cock dangling between his legs. I spread my legs and my hands wander down my body, playing with my tits and my other hand fingering cummy ass.

Ian moved, his hand targeting my pussy in which I snapped back “No, stand there and look pretty.
I heard him whimper as I continue to finger my ass and play in front of him, moaning out his name. I look up his eyes, full of lust and desire as I slide my cummy finger inside my pussy. Ian bites his lips and his hand moved for his hardening cock. I give him a hard stare, in which Ian returned his hands to his sides. I drape my legs by the edge on the bed, my pussy and ass close to his hard cock. Despite the closeness of it, Ian does not make a move to do anything. I smiled and got up and started to circle him, my fingers trailing his chest. I heard him moan as my finger left trails of cum. I stood in front of him and licked the cum off him, a moan escaping his lips as my tongue touched his flesh.
Oooh Cindra, please.” I hear him say as his hands twitched.
I place my finger on his lips, silencing him as I leaned in to whisper. “Hush now, don’t you worry, you’ll have your fun.” I grin as I slowly push him against the wall. I hear him moan again as my hands rub his chest, my fingers flicking over his nipples. I chuckle, leans down and suck on his nipple. Ian bites his lips, his hand moving for his cock again.
That’s it.” I growl as I shove him, making him face the wall. I pin his hands above his head, as I kick his legs apart.
Ahh Cindra.” Ian groans.
Shut up. Don’t look back. Don’t you move your hands. And stick your ass out, pretty boy.
 I commanded as I give his pale ass a smack.
Ian moaned and turned his head, facing the wall while sticking his ass out for me.
I grinned as I drink in the prefect view, his sexy ass all for me. I place my hands on them, spreading the cheeks apart to reveal the puckering hole between.
I place a finger on it, the hole quivering as it made contact. I smile and kiss Ian’s back as I slowly apply pressure, my finger tip slipping in the tight ring. Ian gasped, but made no move to resist my intrusion. I smile and slide more of my finger in. I feel him writhe and with a grin I shove my finger all the way to the knuckle.

HNNG!” I hear Ian groan as I wiggle my entire finger inside his tight ass.
I kiss his shoulder as I whisper “Don’t fret dearie, it’ll all be fun soon enough.” as I slowly pull my finger out, only to shove it back in again. Each time, I hear Ian grunts slowly dissolve into moans, his ass pushing back to have more. My other hand reaches around and pulls him for a kiss, Ian moaning into my lips as I add another finger in his ass. I saw his eyes bulge and I shove my tongue down his mouth, lashing against his as I slowly scissor my finger in his ass. His eyes slowly close and he moans into my lips again.

I break the kiss and push his head against the wall. He faces it as I kiss my way down his shoulders.
I pull my two fingers out of his ass and place them on his asscheeks. I pry them apart as I hover near it, my breath making his ass pucker up.
Mmm, such a sexy hole.” I whisper as I kiss his ass.
W-what are you going to do?” Ian asks as he turns and looks down.
I look up and replied “What did I say?
Ian whimpered and turned to face the wall. As he did, I leaned down and give his quivering hole a lick.
Oooh!” Ian exclaimed, straightens up in surprise. I pull his ass back to me, and continues licking his hole, Ian writhing and moaning.
Ahhh” I hear Ian groan as I prod my tongue tip inside him, my hands rubbing his thighs as I taste his inner walls.
I smile as I continue licking his hole, my hands on his back as Ian shudders.
You like this don’t you?” I mumble as I tongue his hole.
I hear him whimper and groan, as I slid a finger in with my tongue.
Oooh Cindra….” I hear him say, pushing is ass back for more. I grin and my other hand fondles his dangling balls. I reach for his cock, hard and leaking precum. I wipe the tip of his cock and smear the precum all over his cock as I stroke it. Ian moans louder as I match my fingerfucking to my strokes.
Cindra, I think I’m gonna cum.” I hear Ian say as I feel his balls tighten. I grip the base of his cock, and turn him around. His cock at my face and him looking down on me. My fingers explore his ass, searching for that little button. My finger tips feel this spongy muscle but I restrained myself.
With a smile, I take his cock head in my mouth, swirling my tongue around his glans. Ian closes his eyes, fighting off the urge to cum right there and then.
Look at me. Look into my eyes when I make you cum.” I said as I suck his cock head. He slowly opens his eyes, locking into mine as I press on his prostate.
His eyes bulge, his mouth opened, no sound but a gasp escapes. His thighs stiffen and so does his cock in my lips.
I feel his cum on my tongue. Warm. Sticky and tasty. I gulp every drop down, some leaking out as I try to drink down his sweet nectar. My finger continues to press on his love nut, coaxing more out. I grin as trails of cum trickle down my chin.
I look up and see him breathing hard, leaning against the wall, his mind in a euphoric state. I release his cock from my lip with a pop, wipes the cum off my lips with the back of my hands and kiss my way up his neck.

I nuzzle against his neck, my hand circling his chest while the other pats his cute ass.
How was it?” I ask as I purr against him, my breasts on his chest.
Ian could only chuckle, lifts me up and carries me to the bed.
He cradles my body against him, his arms around me and we submit into the arms of a well deserved rest.
Who said "I want to play with you" ?
Making a girl smile can be much more rewarding than bedding her...