Poll: What do you think of this thread
Good masterbating material, lads! Cheers!
You two are sinners, you should rot in hell (but I confess I touched myself reading you)
I want to play with you!
You are very sick people with exhibitionist issues. Go find a shrink
I like erotic fictions myself. I'm going to write some (with a friend hopefully)
I don't care. I heard moans, door was opened, now I leave
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
New stage, new play... A collaborative experiment
Hello fellow forumners !
For those that don't know me, everything's here: http://www.mnfclub.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=1518
Always wanted to write a story with a little help from my friends.
Cindra accepted.
Good news: Cindra speaks natively english, and she's quite the wordsmith.
Don't expect swashbuckling between us, but some belts may unbuckle...

So, without further ado, I'm posting the incipit :-)
(Cindra will reply later, we're not in the same time zone)

-------------------------
 Slrrp,  slrrp, slrrp. 
It's not the sound that woke me up first. At the beginning, it was this feeling my glans was huge and burning, sunk in a moist and magic potion, suspended from the stiff and hard shaft my erect dick is.
My eyes are closed, my mind is at peace, focused on the heat and moisture that's now all over my cock.
Slrrp, slrrp, slrrp.
The sound is somewhat hypnotic, all the more it's like an echo to what I feel with my dick. A languid back and forth between the nearly electric 
excitation of my glans and the soothing dive of my rod in a lukewarm bath.
Slrrp, slrrp, slrrp.
Cindra is sucking me. Just thinking this, my cock hardens in her mouth. She alternates the licks on the brake or the crown of my glans (to nudge me) with the throating of my cock (to make me cum). From time to time, she dives her nose in my balls, to smell them while massaging them delicately with her mouth.
I open my eyes.
I see my dick between her lips, glistening from her saliva. She looks back at me, hornier as she feels my cock getting harder and bigger.
Slrrp, slrrp, slrrp
She puts her hand at the base of my rod and begins to wank me slowly. "You were so hard when I woke up, I thought I had to suck you !"
"I love your mouth, please go on"
Cindra goes back to her blowjob. As she knows I'm completely woke up now, she acts with vigour, gulping as much of my dick between her lips as she can, twirling her tongue, her hand following the rythm of her mouth. She wanks the part of my cock she can't throat.
I love this unique feeling of being literally pumped. I feel the sperm accumulating in my balls. I feel the weight of my full balls, stretching my cremaster. I feel my rod hardening and swelling even more. I feel my glans opening. I imagine the eye of my uretra dilated in her mouth, opening more each time she uses her tongue.
"it's so good, Cindra, keep sucking me"
She gives the tempo. I can only follow. I fight (a little) against the rising pleasure, then I surrender and let myself go.
Slrrp, slrrp, slrrp. 
The sound is more frenzied. Cindra knows I'm about to cum. While she's wanking my cock moist from her saliva and my presperm, she looks at me, lascivious: "I'm going to make you jizz with my mouth"
My cock shakes as she says that. Cindra uses this moment to take me back in her mouth, slooooowly making my shaft disappear between her lips, going as deep as she can. When she's there, she looks at me one last time.
"Fuck ! So good ! C'mon, make me cum" I nearly shout it
SLRRP,  SLRRP 
She sucks quick and strong. I feel the sperm rising from my balls to my glans. it's like a wave. My dick, my tip are dilated like 10, 100 times. My body is tense, hard, from what she's doing with her mouth. She is like the moon and me the tide.
"RAAAH!!!"
I cum in her mouth. I melt in her mouth. I cry in her mouth.
It's stolen time, an orgasm I don't want to stop.
Then it stops. Cindra makes a half amused half bothered face and goes swiftly to the bathroom while I try to find my breath back and smile at the same time.
5 minutes later, she's lovingly nested in my arms. I'm relaxed.
"Ian ?" 
"Yes ?" 
"I hope you'll be hard again in no time, because now I've got an urgent need of your dick in my pussy !"
We smile both. "For you, I'll find a way, always"
Making a girl smile can be much more rewarding than bedding her...
Very nice!  Smile

I'm eagerly waiting the next installment... collaborative efforts are so much fun!

Cheers,

Ivan
"Let my worship be within the heart that rejoiceth, for behold: all acts of love and pleasure are my rituals."
The Goddess -
Good.” I whisper as I kiss him, my tongue snaking into his mouth as my hands cup his face. I feel his warm tongue on mine as our tongues battle each other. 
After a few minutes, we break the kiss, both gasping for air. As Ian catches his breath, I kiss down his jaw line, making my way down his neck. My hands are now on his chest, rubbing it as I nibble his neck. I hear him moan, making me smile and wet downstairs as I grind against his thigh. 
I move so I’m on top on him, his slowly hardening cock under my pussy lips as I lean down and suck on his right nipple, the other under my hand. 
Ian closes his eyes as I assault his right nipple, licking the hard little nub and nibbling it, the left one being pinched softly. I look up and see the look of pleasure on my lover’s face, his hips slowly rolling against my drooling cunt. I let go of his nipple and lick the valley between his pecs, my pussy gliding over his now hard cock. 
I feel his hands on my cheeks as he locks eyes with me. I see longing, desire and want in his green eyes. I move up and kiss his thin sexy lips, my pussy just above his cock head.
You want my warm pussy around your cock Ian? My warm wet pussy for your perfect hard cock.” I whisper as I prod his cock head against my pussy.
Ian could only nod, his eyes begging for me to push back. I smile and lean back, his cock head slipping into my wet cunt. I kiss him before he could make a sound, his moan melting into my lips. I tighten my pussy around his cock head, more moans rolling into my lips. I break our kiss and lean back, taking more of your cock in me. I smile as I look down, my perfect lover under me, moaning and writhing, begging for me to sit on his cock. I moan softly as sit down on his cock, his shaft slowly disappearing into me. Ian shudders and writhes under me. I bite my lip as I feel his hands on my thigh, his entire cock in me, throbbing in my pussy.
Ohh Ian. I love you. I love your cock in me so much.
I moan as I squeeze your cock in my pussy, my hands on my boobs, squeezing them. I start riding you, taking my pussy to the tip and slamming back down on you, grunts escaping your lips as I fuck myself silly on you.
Ooh Ian. Ian. Ian!
 I moan each time I slam myself on your cock.
I take your hand on place them on my clit, letting you play with it as I grind on you, your cock throbbing in me. 
Oooh yes.” I moan as I feel you rubbing my clit. My breathing quickens as I feel your pulsing cock in me.  My thighs shudder and my pussy tightens around your cock.
Oh god Ian! Oh fuck!” I scream as I cum with your cock in me. I start to shudder as my juices flood around your cock, leaking out and pooling around your base. I fuck myself on you as i cum, your cock glistening with my juices as i ride you hard. The wet slapping sound and my moans filling the room.
Exhausted, I fall on you, your cock still in me and my juices dripping down onto the sheets.
I look up weakly and kiss your chest, nuzzling against it and resting my head on your heaving chest, my pussy still around your cock.
Oh, one constructive comment... the text color you are using is barely visible against the dark purple background - could you please change it for a lighter color?

Ivan
"Let my worship be within the heart that rejoiceth, for behold: all acts of love and pleasure are my rituals."
The Goddess -
(03-04-2017, 06:08 PM)IvanXLIV Wrote: Oh, one constructive comment... the text color you are using is barely visible against the dark purple background - could you please change it for a lighter color?

Ivan

Strange : I use chrome and for me the forum background color is white... so black is the best police... but if you have purple... Red maybe?
(edit: changed the color of post #1)
Making a girl smile can be much more rewarding than bedding her...
(03-04-2017, 06:23 PM)GuyByThePond Wrote:
(03-04-2017, 06:08 PM)IvanXLIV Wrote: Oh, one constructive comment... the text color you are using is barely visible against the dark purple background - could you please change it for a lighter color?

Ivan

Strange : I use chrome and for me the forum background color is white... so black is the best police... but if you have purple... Red maybe?

That peculiar indeed (I'm on Chrome too); please tell me how you managed to select something different than the default, dark purple background? (ADDENDUM - just found out how to do it...)
The Goddess -
In the bottom of the page, you have the theme selection scroll menu
[Image: NDPLBU9.png]
Very niice collaboration ;-))
... please continue ;-))
[Image: detail.gif]
Cath has fapped on that, that means it's good. I think...
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
good continuation;)