Poll: Cash or Kink?
Cash
Kink
Other
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Auctions: Cash or Kink?
Thank yous all for the replies. I am going to keep it going for a little longer as the results are pretty even, just a quick question, can yous see the results for the poll? if not I will wait a while before linking it at the bottom.
  Smile  gifts of milkshake are always returned with gifts of the Heart
Yes I can see the results.
Thanks
i just saw a girl has been sold for 325 K $ !!!!
WOW, was this at a snowbones auction or not? as they seem to have inflated prices, either from experience with one another and being worth it, or my personal theory that everyone has tonnes of money to waste at the auction.
The latter is correct. Some people just like big numbers and have time to waste.

I've seen sales go into the millions for some of gomer's auction.
[Image: tumblr_m5n0e4lflM1ryds47o8_r1_250.gif]
Auctions... I still haven't made up my mind about them Dodgy  (perhaps I'll voice my thoughts on this in a future thread).

I guess I would do it for the kink of it.

Within the context of this game, I find the idea of selling one's sexual favors for cash (or a Premium account) extremely distasteful; if I ever want to waste my hard-earned cash on sex, I'll go and visit madame Olivia's, thank you very much. Granted, my perception is colored by the fact that I play a male avatar - and earning cash is much more difficult in that case.

I've obviously never went to an auction before, but if I ever do, I will be much more inclined to participate if something else than cash is used for currency... like, promising sexual favors to the auctioneer perhaps?

Ivan
"Let my worship be within the heart that rejoiceth, for behold: all acts of love and pleasure are my rituals."
The Goddess -
Wait, there are auctions?
Info?
I love auctions... although some people take it too serious... I was omce sold for $300k
Visit the MnF Ambassador site for information MnF Clans..  (Please contact me to list your clan)
[Image: ambassador-ani3.gif?w=736]
yes, without 200k do not even think to go on auction. I thonk about that to make 1 auction where everyone can pay 200k in total for all sellers (you paid 20k for one so you have only 180 more) to get a chance to other guys.