Poll: Cash or Kink?
Cash
Kink
Other
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Auctions: Cash or Kink?
My friend and i have a disagreement, so I made this poll. do you sell yourself for cash, or the kink of being owned?
  Smile  gifts of milkshake are always returned with gifts of the Heart
I've never sold myself, but I've always assumed most of them do it for the kink. Otherwise they wouldn't accept the auction host to take like 50% or something crazy.
[Image: xpXEtwW.gif?noredirect]
(03-01-2017, 06:52 PM)Emmie Wrote: I've never sold myself, but I've always assumed most of them do it for the kink. Otherwise they wouldn't accept the auction host to take like 50% or something crazy.

Thats what i assume, although only 2 votes have been done so far, and its 1/1 for cash/kink. so maybe not.

I LOVE your signature.
  Smile  gifts of milkshake are always returned with gifts of the Heart
An easier way to get 15k?
I sell for cash. It helps!
I did it in the past for a bit of both.
[Image: tumblr_m5n0e4lflM1ryds47o8_r1_250.gif]
(03-01-2017, 08:30 PM)Zephyr Wrote: An easier way to get 15k?

Any reason that u d want 15 k in this game? Other than being able to win auctions, that is, because that would still be kink imo (indirectly)
(03-02-2017, 03:21 PM)carnacien Wrote:
(03-01-2017, 08:30 PM)Zephyr Wrote: An easier way to get 15k?

Any reason that u d want 15 k in this game? Other than being able to win auctions, that is, because that would still be kink imo (indirectly)

We have been promised houses / apartments so anticipating that
I guess there's a bit of both. Some people might not even have a kink and just want to participate in "Activities" in the game, who knows. I've seen how much organization goes into that so there must be some interest that definitely goes beyond the cash. 

I've never participated in auctions but I have accepted 10k and 8k for private pole dances. For me it was definitely the cash, I made the mistake of giving all my cash on my main character on a whim (almost 150,000) so I was "poor" for a good while.  

I buy too many clothes on this game and the only way for me to support that hefty wardrobe is to have the cash. Other than those two instances I've never done anything for cash and I wouldn't consider auctions solely for cash either. Perhaps for curiosity but not more.
“She has been through hell, so believe me when I say, fear her when she looks into a fire and smiles.” 
-E. Corona
The anticipation of new things and being prepared to purchase them when they appear. Amongst spending the money on whatever else you'd like to. It's also good to have a little extra lying around.