Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2.75 Average
Afraid to stand up against a Moderator
I want to say that me and a lot of friends talk a lot on discord and we are scared to talk to mods. We still believe there is a lot of corruption and cruel mods and perhaps even the other staff of the game. It seems they ban by their own biases and feelings and not care how much the community actually accepts them and with no reports by other people. For example a Mod named Phoenix bans on her feelings not by actual harm or cheating.

(02-04-2018, 08:25 PM)Emmie Wrote: In order for a person to become a mod, all current moderators and Vadim need to agree (or at the very least not disagree) to give that person a chance. From my own personal experience of recruiting new mods, we see a need for more mods in-game, forum or both. At which point, we see if we know of anyone who wishes to be a mod, and could be suited for it (I will go more in-depth on this further down). We also, like I have in the past, publically announce that we are looking for new moderators, and accept applications. We go through these applications and try to find someone that we all can agree on. The people who don't get selected in these situations might get reselected at a later date if they are still interested, avoiding a new wave of applications. Not getting selected at all, may not necessarily mean you will never have a chance. But that's more of an individual thing, case to case.

As for how we select who we think are best suited. The process I think differs from person to person. Personally, if I'm curious, I'll talk to a person and ask them some questions in-game or whatever works best. And base my opinion on that and what the application looked like. Either way, it all comes down to whether I agree, disagree or am indifferent to it. And the same goes for the other moderators. Under no circumstances to we roll a die and pick someone random though.
Well can you please tell the world how did you become a Mod Emmie? How did Vrook become a Mod too before all the other Mods had to vote? It's kinda unfair how you were selected on being a Mod. You should tell people why it's such an unfair process and why there was so many bad Mods?
(02-05-2018, 02:32 PM)Vrook Wrote: Every accusation needs a proof.

Also, seeing that this thread is starting to heat up, I'm locking it for a while, until spirits cool down around here.

If you have a complain regarding any of the moderators, send a PM to another mod, on here or in-game.
How did you Vrook become a Mod and how did Emmie become a Mod? It must have been very easy for you two just email support and not have to rely on a whole group of other Mods to vote you in?
(12-25-2021, 06:18 AM)PoliceGirl Wrote:
(02-05-2018, 02:32 PM)Vrook Wrote: Every accusation needs a proof.

Also, seeing that this thread is starting to heat up, I'm locking it for a while, until spirits cool down around here.

If you have a complain regarding any of the moderators, send a PM to another mod, on here or in-game.
How did you Vrook become a Mod and how did Emmie become a Mod? It must have been very easy for you two just email support and not have to rely on a whole group of other Mods to vote you in?

Not sure if the process is still the same, but from time to time there have recruitment adverts on the Forum.  I have actually submitted applications to 2 of these, however in both applications, I stated why it was best that I not become a game Moderator.  

For example in the past I acted as a Mediator between players & Moderators, which is why did not want to be become a MnF Moderator... 
Now I have simply retired for the quiet life with AndreyS the Pink Pumpkin Moderator
Visit the MnF Ambassador site for information MnF Clans..  (Please contact me to list your clan)
[Image: ambassador-ani3.gif?w=736]