Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2.75 Average
Afraid to stand up against a Moderator
(12-03-2017, 03:30 AM)Ahmed Wrote: third : if there was any misunderstanding i apologize for it but your report got declined since there was nothing in it worthy to warn or ban that guy.

I would just like to confirm that the issues I had with Ahmed were due to bad timings and misunderstandings.

On the first occasion, I was having a disagreement of opinion with another person (someone with whom we both mutually dislike each other), when Ahmed got involved.  Ahmed was not aware of the history between me & the other person, so when Ahmed got involved, I admit I reacted badly toward him.

The incident regarding me standing a certain spot, and Ahmed requesting that I move... it was once again bad timing when I was struck by the Socket Connect error.  So you can understand why I reacted that way, why I would feel I was kicked from the server.

So when Ahmed created the Council, calling my United Nations redundant, I did feel insulted, considering this was shortly after the first incident.  

However, both me & Ahmed recently had a nice long chat, and discused our misunderstandings in great length.  We both accepted each others apologies, and are hopefully back to being friends once again.
Visit the MnF Ambassador site for information MnF Clans..  (Please contact me to list your clan)
[Image: ambassador-ani3.gif?w=736]
this is such a good topic. I would have liked it if there could be an appraisal (from 1 to 6) of the Mods from us the people we play in this game. a real judgment Smile
Imagine that you fall to the height of your ego, to the height of your intelligence - you are dead
There'd be no point to it, cause all the trolls and people who break rules would give bad scores. And in every report, you have 2+ people involved, that means at least 1 person is always gonna be disappointed.
[Image: xpXEtwW.gif?noredirect]
Another thing I wanna point out is that Ahmed and Alexander created the "Council".
[Image: xpXEtwW.gif?noredirect]
How do u become a mod
(01-30-2018, 08:03 AM)Naughty_Luna Wrote: How do u become a mod

1 I do not recomend , be azzlicker of mnfclub devs 
2 They take mods by making kind of randomization
(02-26-2017, 12:07 PM)Kumori Wrote: It's possible that any of you have been abused or harassed by a Moderator in the past but I hope not.
And I get it that some of you might be afraid to stand up to a mod because they have the power to ban ppl.
But I'd like you all to know that in normal circumstances mods are not allowed to do anything against when you do nothing wrong.

A simple example of this:
Mods are able to talk through DND and Ignores.
So you might think that ignoring a mod won't do anything. 
But unless you've done something wrong the mods aren't allowed to talk to you when you have them on ignore. 

So don't be afraid to stand up to a mod when you don't like what he's doing to you. 
Should said mod actually do something against you then contact another mod about it.
And if you can't then send an email to support team.mnfclub@gmail.com
wow so good br othanks .....so bro how can be modrater?
(01-30-2018, 05:02 PM)ahmed-_ Wrote: wow so good br othanks .....so bro how can be modrater?

definitely not by asking...lol... you just have to wait for when the team needs/wants a new one, then you can apply... but i doubt that it'll be anytime soon as they have 4 ingame mods, 2 forum mods, and emmie (who is a mod for both sites)...
(01-30-2018, 12:41 PM)Blck Wrote:
(01-30-2018, 08:03 AM)Naughty_Luna Wrote: How do u become a mod

1 I do not recomend , be azzlicker of mnfclub devs 
2 They take mods by making kind of randomization

Lmao I'm 99% sure you're wrong. They base who gets mod by how helpful a player is and whether or not they have a history of getting into drama with other players. They def don't give mod to people who ask though, and it isn't fucking randomization that'd be dumb as hell.
Am I wrong 'cuz I wanna get it on til' I die? 

209 Stockton Represent
I think it’s basically proving an attitude: do you want to help or control? The former is much more needed. Sometime back someone wanted to be a Mod. He had reported loads of people for inappropriate comments in chat (in his opinion).