Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
The drinks are on me! Again!
Part 2 - South Korean vodka
(part 1 is available  here)

For the rest of the night, the bartender couldn't take his eyes away from Her. Just the sight of her gorgeous smile made his arms shake. That could have been noticed a few times when he almost dropped some glasses. His mind was rushing, thoughts mixing up in his head, music ringing loud in his ears. People were still joining on the dance floor, the booths were slowly becoming too small for all the friends that were sharing a good time together.

But even if people were still coming at the counter, asking for drinks, or kept asking about Miss T's show, the bartender couldn't think about anything, than having a chance to talk to that beautiful girl. And for a few hours on, the things evolved in the same manner, people ordering drinks, a lot of them dancing, some enjoying the privacy of the booths, while others were completely lost in awe, as Miss T's show was finally undergoing. The people were at the edge of the stage, following every movement of Miss T's body, every sway of her hips. And when her bra come off, the music just wasn't loud enough that it would have been able to cover the cheers of the crowd, which was moving even closer to the scene. Money was flowing like an endless stream, the temperature in the club was becoming unbearable for some guys, as they were taken outside by the bouncers. And then it happened. The lights went out, the music turned silent, only the whispers of the patrons were breaking the silence. Then, a beam of light was focused on a flying pair of panties. Even the whispers grew silent, as the tension was growing among the crowd. As the lights were shining again in the bar, cheerings were breaking out from amongst the crowd, in a sign of appreciation for the wonderful body of Miss T, which was now dancing naked on the stage, her every move being followed by the lustful eyes of the guys in the front row.

And the show went on for a few more minutes, along with cheerings, dancing, more money flowing in. As it finally reached the end, Miss T was getting off the stage, and going quickly in a backroom, where she had her clothes. Dressed up again, she then sat on a stool, at the counter.
"- Quite a show you did tonight, Miss T!"
"- Oh, thank you V! But I didn't do anything different than usual."
"- Hmm, if I wouldn't knew you better, I'd say that you put on this show for someone special!" as a smile was breaking on the bartender's face, Miss T reached out for her cocktail, turned around, and just let out a giggle.
"- Am I so easy to read, V? Well, there may be someone, but, I don't want to talk about it yet." Miss T shifting her sight, just a smile in the corner of her lips betraying her thoughts.
"- Well, I won't snoop around, if that's a sensitive subject yet! And I'm also about to end my shift, so, I'm sure we'd get the chance to talk about it other nights."
"- Thank you for understanding, V! And I'll surely tell you about it another night!" and so, Miss T stood up, and head towards the exit. 

And given that the bartender was ending his shift, he was preparing the already known treat of the night, shots of vodka for everyone in the bar. As the shots were set on the counter, for the patrons to enjoy, everyone was looking towards the counter, waiting for the words...
"- All drinks on me!"

Like at a battle shout, people were charging towards the counter, getting hold of a shot. While the crowd was busy downing shot after shot, the bartender noticed on the side of the bar, that beautiful figure he couldn't take his eyes off for all night. As he approached her, his hands began to shake again and he couldn't think of what he could possibly tell her. But he decided that he should talk to her regardless the outcome.
"All drinks on me! That would include me too?", this being the words that rendered the bartender speechless. Her sweet voice, like a lullaby, ringing in his ears. As he stood there, unable to say anything, looking straight at Her, heard again her sweet voice and her cute giggle.
"Hey, are you alright?" a wide smile, brighter than the Sun, was already melting the bartender.
"Yes, yes, I'm alright!" with an awkard laugh, the bartender was able just to add a couple more words, "it's just, you're, ah, you're so beautiful, and, well, I really wanted to talk with you since I saw you entering the bar. And I can't, just can't believe that it's happening." With a wide smile, and a bit intrigued, the bartender asked Her.
"And I'm sorry if it's a personal thing, but, I noticed that you asked me, if that will include you, when I said all drinks on me. Interesting choice of words, if you ask me. Is there a reason behind it?"

Her bright smile melting the bartender's heart again, as she answered that.
"He he! Indeed, my nickname is based on a drink. Especially, a south korean vodka!"

To be continued...
(part 3 is here)
[Image: NDPLBU9.png]
Whoop, good work! And keep it up Vrooookinky! Big Grin
(゚∇^d)

Keep it up!  Big Grin
[Image: download.png]
Wonderful ..
I liked to read it ..
Please continue ;-))
[Image: detail.gif]
Another nice opus, my friend -nice indeed Smile

And now I'm definitely hooked... so the mysterious lady is "named after a south korean vodka"?..... could it be the return of.... lady Soju ?!?? Please tell us more!

*licks lips in anticipation*

Ivan
"Let my worship be within the heart that rejoiceth, for behold: all acts of love and pleasure are my rituals."
The Goddess -
Ivan, thank you for your words, firstly.

Secondly, I am sorry to ruin your excitement. This story was just an idea of mine, which I tried to bring to light, for quite some time now. I really don't think if lady Soju will return to us in the near future. As I heard from a mutual friend of ours, she is well and really happy with her life right now, so, don't think that returning here is a plan of hers.
[Image: NDPLBU9.png]
Thumbs Up 
I didn't know there was a south korean vodka  Tongue
Making a girl smile can be much more rewarding than bedding her...
(02-23-2017, 09:37 AM)Vrook Wrote: Ivan, thank you for your words, firstly.

Secondly, I am sorry to ruin your excitement. This story was just an idea of mine, which I tried to bring to light, for quite some time now. I really don't think if lady Soju will return to us in the near future. As I heard from a mutual friend of ours, she is well and really happy with her life right now, so, don't think that returning here is a plan of hers.

*chuckles and big grin*,

You're not ruining anything my friend (and I already knew about Soju's "happy ending" IRL). But when you mentioned a south korean vodka, I couldn't pass up the opportunity to bring it up...  Tongue

Cheers,

Ivan
"Let my worship be within the heart that rejoiceth, for behold: all acts of love and pleasure are my rituals."
The Goddess -