Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just some ideas
(12-28-2015, 03:16 PM)Lola_SexDoll Wrote: Put it in the same place where we could change makeup. Seems a good option !

Lola, I was going to write a reply about the subject at hand but your signature is very distracting Blush LOL
(12-28-2015, 03:16 PM)Lola_SexDoll Wrote: Put it in the same place where we could change makeup. Seems a good option !

They are adding makeup? that would be great.
@Thekink : Huhu, yeah I plead guilty. :p

@Dreez02 : Nope. Nothing has been announced. But me too, I hope to see it soon. Smile
Honestly not convinced you should keep adding more to the free side as it will give people even less reasons to pay premium which keeps the game running at the end of the month. should add more to the premium side so people will see a reason to support the game more and devs would invest more time to this game if there was a bigger cashflow coming in.

now dont grab your pitchforks im not saying free side should be abandoned. I just think the lack of reasons to go premium in this game just hurts the game in the long term regarding updates.
(12-28-2015, 09:01 PM)Nelle Wrote: Honestly not convinced you should keep adding more to the free side as it will give people even less reasons to pay premium which keeps the game running at the end of the month. should add more to the premium side so people will see a reason to support the game more and devs would invest more time to this game if there was a bigger cashflow coming in.

now dont grab your pitchforks im not saying free side should be abandoned. I just think the lack of reasons to go premium in this game just hurts the game in the long term regarding updates.

I'm not saying ad it to the free stuf, sure put it in the premium accounts, do you think I like seeing those same two poses over and over? it would give people indeed a reason to pay for it and keeps the developers happy.
In my opinion, most poses should not be behind the pay wall. It hurt premium player too. Which is at least very unfortunate.
There are many things for which, premium look better. I will not mention again the list, it was already said quite often. In short: pay for cosmetics is ok, pay for gameplay is not.

And don't get me wrong, i like this game and what I say is only my opinion. :p
(12-29-2015, 11:09 AM)Lola_SexDoll Wrote: In my opinion, most poses should not be behind the pay wall. It hurt premium player too. Which is at least very unfortunate.
There are many things for which, premium look better. I will not mention again the list, it was already said quite often. In short: pay for cosmetics is ok, pay for gameplay is not.

And don't get me wrong, i like this game and what I say is only my opinion. :p

Having thought about it maybe your're right, the poses should be free for all and maybe you can get credits you'll have to pay with real money to get some special stuff
But you also have to think about the makers, if you makesomething that doesn't make money you'll stop making it, so for now it's good but maybe int he future they will change that.

Just my oppinion
Tatoo, piercing, make-up, clothes, lesbian accessories, BDSM accessories, fashion accessories. All that while sex too ? Furnitures for apartment, permanent apartment, pets, body modification, idle pose while on the map, tchat emotes, visual emotes, sound, etc... They're is so many things to feed premium players.
If realy needed to use poses behind premium wall, why not make them premium for a while then free when the next ones come out. Like charaters in MOBA if i'm right ? Not sure about that but you see what i mean. :p

And free or premium player you need to be able to spend your gold. What the point for me to have 17k gold ? XD Well that true i like to have my bikini in different color but even so ...

I want to spend my € but i want a good raison to do so !! o_o

With love ! <3
(12-29-2015, 03:26 PM)Lola_SexDoll Wrote: Tatoo, piercing, make-up, clothes, lesbian accessories, BDSM accessories, fashion accessories. All that while sex too ? Furnitures for apartment, permanent apartment, pets, body modification, idle pose while on the map, tchat emotes, visual emotes, sound, etc... They're is so many things to feed premium players.
If realy needed to use poses behind premium wall, why not make them premium for a while then free when the next ones come out. Like charaters in MOBA if i'm right ? Not sure about that but you see what i mean. :p

And free or premium player you need to be able to spend your gold. What the point for me to have 17k gold ? XD Well that true i like to have my bikini in different color but even so ...

I want to spend my € but i want a good raison to do so !! o_o

With love ! <3

Lola_SexDoll sounds like an awesome game like sims with sex. love your ideas

They could also add mini games like strip poker, dildo maker, pole dancer etc.

they could make premium mini-games so all pose become available for everyone and instead have the special mini-games give more money and xp
If we here share here our hopes and dreams about this game , let me share my thoughts on this subject with you.
What would excite me the most if developers could actually shift from "press Next button to continue" system during sex scenes to a stat-based system where your and your partner excitement lvl is calculated from the stats you have. That would actually make you think , feel, take guesses. This would require you make an effort to please your partner rather than take her orgasm just as given thing.
akhem.. Illusion girl, anyone? akhem akhem..

But this probably will be never implemented, I do really understand this Smile