Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just some ideas
I think that the game should incorporate some spoofs of other games such as pokemon, FNAF, Fallout, etc.

It could have a neat twist to the game and it can also bring happiness to those who are into those types of things.

It may or may not work but i think its worth a try

Any other thoughts??
"Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity."
I think developers should introduce game which gives u point so u can buy a new position for limited period if u r not a premium... Also a gift shop so u cangive some gifts and it creat the intreaction more intresting
Good ideas both Smile
Yeah i also like the idea of buying new moves for certain time and we have a lots of empty space in our item section so fill them up something would be good as a gift . MnF have lots of games so i hope there should be a little more mini games to earn and bet money so that we can enjoy a little fun for ourselves as a short break .
I would like to see a system where you are rewarded for level achievments. So for instance when they increase the level cap (which they have said they will when new pos's come out) For every 5 levels you could buy either a new unique position, or perhaps an addon like gropping breasts for use with the existing ones. I think this would also keep the none premiums happy as it would give something to strive for. And possibly improve the RP potential!!
Yeah As A Free User If We Level Up And There Is A Reward People Will Surely Be A Little Excited About Leveling Up Then Play Time Will Be Fun As Well.
Great Idea Thekink Smile
(12-28-2015, 11:41 AM)AnimeFan Wrote: Yeah As A Free User If We Level Up And There Is A Reward People Will Surely Be A Little Excited About Leveling Up Then Play Time Will Be Fun As Well.
Great Idea Thekink Smile

Thanks, although all my posts are things i would like to see, i do try to think of things which will benefit everyone, in some way or another!
This might be something small, but I was thinking they should ad a tanning bank in the lagoon to change your skin colour and maybe ad tan lines
(12-28-2015, 02:39 PM)Dreez02 Wrote: This might be something small, but I was thinking they should ad a tanning bank in the lagoon to change your skin colour and maybe ad tan lines

That's not a bad idea, Sometimes its the smaller things give the game more reality!!!
Put it in the same place where we could change makeup. Seems a good option !