Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Awkward English
Photo 
Right, a lot of you may think I am dead since I probably haven't been on this forum in ages but I have decided to make a new thread for you to post about mistakes of which a partner or you have made during on rp; whether that is grammar, spelling or punctuation. I would prefer if you didn't write the names of the people who have said these things unless it is yourself.

I will start off ^-^

"*He pulls off his penis and starts masturbating to her*"

(Post made by partner)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

"Server's Overcrowded - Please select another game server"

We will see about that... *Furious clicking*
a new petnis has born ? ;-))
  (niice idea for a thread ) ;-))
[Image: detail.gif]
Accidentally had it in miscellaneous since I didn't notice general chat... thank you for whoever moved it ^^;
"Server's Overcrowded - Please select another game server"

We will see about that... *Furious clicking*
No problem. :)

Also, a reminder: We have a worldwide player base. Sometimes you'll see very well-meaning speakers with lewd idioms that just don't translate well into English, or completely innocent turns of phrase that just sound dirty. For example, if someone refers to "blowing half a pelican", they're probably a native Danish speaker who's just saying it's windy.
[Image: tumblr_m5n0e4lflM1ryds47o8_r1_250.gif]
(01-13-2017, 06:35 PM)JCF Wrote: No problem. Smile

Also, a reminder: We have a worldwide player base. Sometimes you'll see very well-meaning speakers with lewd idioms that just don't translate well into English, or completely innocent turns of phrase that just sound dirty. For example, if someone refers to "blowing half a pelican", they're probably a native Danish speaker who's just saying it's windy.

Danish people should be ridiculed though! 

- Love, the rest of Scandinavia.
[Image: ZPbMs5.gif]
What about Portuguese people?
Give a bit of slack to anyone who speaks english as a second language, or doesn't speak it at all (Maybe they're putting everything through google translate). Anyone who clearly does speak it as a first language however, it's a total mood kill.
   Hilarious - TIME Magazine                                                                 Nothing else quite like her - Morgan Freeman
                                                   Absoloutley Sensational - Obama
      Who is Sasso? - Man I met on the bus                           Truly the MnF forumer of our time - Steven Hawking
Sort of appropriate:

[Image: Super+Ninja+Boy063.png]

In the interests of full disclosure, I really like both this game for the Super NES and Li'l Ninja Bros. for the NES.
[Image: tumblr_m5n0e4lflM1ryds47o8_r1_250.gif]
i only sound like this if i type too fast but i quickly correct myself
I once wrote "jump" instead of "hump." The RP soon became one where I was jumping her, as opposed to having sex with her.

I won that fight tho. Call me Ray Rice