Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2 Average
The official MnF Twitter account is at @ClubMnF!
Since it's the official twitter account I would like to see more teasing about updates.

For example they just added a new part in the map. It will be nice to see a tweet like:
"Hey MnFGamers, do you notice something new in the map?
What do you think will be added? Here's a hint: ...."
(02-09-2017, 01:04 PM)ThunderD Wrote: Since it's the official twitter account I would like to see more teasing about updates.

For example they just added a new part in the map. It will be nice to see a tweet like:
"Hey MnFGamers, do you notice something new in the map?
What do you think will be added? Here's a hint: ...."

Well there is a big sign "MNF National Bank", but Im totally agree with your idea. I mean that's the purpose of the twitter account, isn't?
"Sometimes even when you get knocked down, you can still win."
Yup, getting to that today. Smile
[Image: tumblr_m5n0e4lflM1ryds47o8_r1_250.gif]
(02-09-2017, 01:40 PM)Anghelo Wrote: Well there is a big sign "MNF National Bank", but Im totally agree with your idea. I mean that's the purpose of the twitter account, isn't?

Well...everybody are very curious about the...prison/military base?!
I don't think that's obvious Smile

BTW, thanks JCF Wink
from twitter: Which building in the new Southern district at MnF Club do you want to see finished first? Let us know!

i dont have a twitter so i ll answer the question here: i think its apartments>prison>bank

of course i would need to know what exactly each building will do to have a real opinion, but i guess enough pple want the apartments to warrant making them first (my hope: some customization possible, and of course being able to "give a key" to any number of people).

I have no idea what prison would be, i kind of expect a money source for guys because right now there really isnt any way to make an honest living ! But most pple around talk of a sm flavored thing (cells/dungeon instead of the rooms maybe? a nice change of scenery)

As for the bank, i dont see it as too necessary, money is only an issue for few pple in this game imho, and while its a bit of a pita im gonna assume they got used to working for the transfer (also im afraid that making it easy will only mean they will go overboard with the amounts)

And on the topic of mnf on twitter, gotta say its very nice that some of u created an account for ur avatar, thank u all for the effort!
Agreed on the MnF Club avatar pages, I usually end up liking and retweeting them.
i replied on twitter also
well priority is apartments
then prison followed by bank
(02-11-2017, 02:06 AM)nikshere Wrote: i replied on twitter also
well priority is apartments
then prison followed by bank
Well that depends on the person lol some want prison, apartments and then bank or bank, prison then apartment with some variation, frankly just not enough ppl use the forums or Twitter to voice their opinion
Update for you folks: We're past 200 followers and still gaining every day. Thanks everyone who followed and especially everyone who contributed!

My posts have slowed down some, but I did reveal what the next update will be:

The bank will be implemented for transfers of funds.

Are there are plenty of other things that could've been done first? Yes. Will people get some benefit from it? I think so.

Finally, although I know response to the Double Penetration MMF threesome has been mixed, at least we've got this:

[Image: PeacefulEllipticalBull.gif]

Thanks for following!
At time of writing this post, the MnFClub twitter account has 233 followers... 30 of whom are following me... YAY!!!!

https://twitter.com/MnFLadyAlexa
Visit the MnF Ambassador site for information MnF Clans..  (Please contact me to list your clan)
[Image: ambassador-ani3.gif?w=736]