Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2 Average
The official MnF Twitter account is at @ClubMnF!
  • Interview to Developers: devs talk about the game, what they think about the current situation and their "Work in Progress" (IMPORTANT!);
  • Players spotlight (i agree with other users on this): interview to players and/or advertisement for a special party held by a player;
  • Game updates (obviously), eventually server maintenances or minor fixes/changes;
  • Forum spotlight: link to important or trending topics on forum.
Thanks for reading and have a nice game!
(01-07-2017, 01:11 PM)Cath Wrote: Out fuck? Lol!

The idea of giving the spot light to someone is a good idea, as long as the person in question agreed to that. We don't want any fuss.

Some people are competitive, haha, but it was just an example I thought of at 2 in the morning.... 

Regarding the stats, it's a shame that no one can access those, cause now Emmie is still going to have to deal with people pulling them out of their asses...  Tongue
We are LIVE! Follow us on @ClubMnF!
[Image: tumblr_m5n0e4lflM1ryds47o8_r1_250.gif]
Haha! We're growing! Good job man!
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
Nice. Now that the first step is done, I think you should choose an hashtag. This way users can post their experiences or screenshots.
Planning on #MnFClub (unless it's taken by some obscure night club or whatever). Today's been rough IRL, so I haven't had time to sit down and queue up tweets yet. Tomorrow I'll have time to give it a proper planning session.
i followed the page
Okay... a quick update since we went live a few days ago:
  • 19 followers and counting
  • Some interaction, a few likes and even a few retweets
  • Been posting daily tips of the day, including a reference to the forums
  • Animated GIFs looking nice and GIF-like

This week I need to sit down and interview Vadim, and I'll tweet highlights of it when it's done.

Finally, a pair of pictures:

[Image: C1_WkfUXEAAPAio.jpg]

[Image: C2KNipKWQAAHs0b.jpg]

Big, big thanks to those who've followed it here, and I'll do what I can to make it even better in the weeks to come!
I'd follow if I had Twitter! Consider me a follower in spirit. If you ever need any help with anything you know you can hit me up Wink

Also if you ever think about a Mnf Tumblr I might be able to help out with that......
   Hilarious - TIME Magazine                                                                 Nothing else quite like her - Morgan Freeman
                                                   Absoloutley Sensational - Obama
      Who is Sasso? - Man I met on the bus                           Truly the MnF forumer of our time - Steven Hawking
Weekly update time! Highlights:
  • 39 followers and counting
  • A big assist to Putita! She very kindly tweeted a bunch of stuff.
  • Sitting down with Vadim for an interview TODAY. (Sorry about not getting it in last week, folks)

The Most Interesting Man in MnF is still one of the best tweets on the list! And I've been tasked with making sure people know we're the real official account and not a couple of scammers on Twitter. Again, VERY big thanks to everyone who's helped make things interesting there. One important note: I don't want to tweet any pics where it's clear there's another username, as I want to be sure consent's given for any non-public stuff.

Take care!