Poll: What pose(s) would you like to see next? (max 2 choices)
This poll is closed.
MMF
15.96%
64 15.96%
FFM
10.72%
43 10.72%
FF
18.95%
76 18.95%
MF
18.20%
73 18.20%
MM
12.22%
49 12.22%
Other (other/larger groups, BDSM, etc.)
23.94%
96 23.94%
Total 401 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
Sex Poses III: Your double-sided dildo is invalid
Don't know if this was suggested..but Double titty fuck for FFM

sorry if it was suggested
(01-09-2017, 06:32 PM)heigou Wrote: Double titty fuck for FFM

Cool idea Big Grin
i Believe an update for Gay men poses more MF poses more MFF poses more FF poses and Other poses or pose updates are needed we need an option in Bed along with fucking are partner options to touch the partner or hold the partner anywhere we want like for example{in missonary you can click on parts of the body to hold like*clicks on breasts* *clicks on neck* *clicks on hips* and you can hold that part or example{Doggy position} *click her ass click her hips click her hair or click her tits you can hold it* last example:full nelson:click to hold her tits click to hold her legs click to hold her ass* and the same for certin lesbian poses and etc Idea:also have a solo male or solo female masterbation pose some people wanna see there avatar masterbating i know the masterbating pose for women may be petnis but we need solo poses for both men and women who are not premium and i think girls and guys are begging for the Futa or hermahprodite Gender and sex poses to be a thing that will easy just add male and some female poses to the futa avatar and there you go That and we need a Fuckpet to give for men to have sex with like a pocket pussy or something
Ive been getting a lot of request from ladies about more FF poses and possibly an FFF 3some pose. Honestly a muff diving re hash, 69 re hash, and FFF 3some pose would make them very happy.... Also i know this is on the wrong thread, but I'm not going to double post; the ladies also want same sex prostitution in the brothel/private club... I can see why the devs would be hesitant to the make MM poses since it would cater to a very small portion of the community, however bi, lesbians, futas, sissies, and etc actually make up a pretty large portion of the game...

On a positive not though, the pile driver pose is dope. Well done devs!!!
Well, regarding MM pose. People keep saying, it's just a small percentage of this game. Indeed, it is a small part, but it still is a part of this game. And on top of that, some of those gay people are also Premium users. So, indeed, it might not be a pleasure for the devs to work at this pose, but, they should think about the fact that, once and if they will release that pose, that small number of gay people might grow.

As for the other poses, indeed, either a FFF, or as I stated before, a threesome in which the girl has the control would be welcome.
[Image: NDPLBU9.png]
Hi, I do not know where else to post, I bought the neuva pose an hour ago and I have bugeado the avatar, he does not let me use any other pose, he tells me that I have not learned them, when I already have all of them.
And when leaving I no longer let vovler to enter using my avatar "Crist_arg".
Did someone else have that problem? Or will I have to delete my account and start from 0 ??
Try refreshing your browser! Shift+F5. If it still does not work, clear your cache. Then it should work.
[Image: NDPLBU9.png]
I'd like to see a few positions.
Jackhammer, doggy where he is holding her arms behind her, and the blowjob from the army NPC
(01-11-2017, 11:30 AM)Vrook Wrote: Try refreshing your browser! Shift+F5. If it still does not work, clear your cache. Then it should work.
I tried it but nothing happens, it is a bug of my avatar not of the account, now when entering I do not see my avatar and it does not let me enter any side because it tells me that the server does not respond, when everything walks.
I already sent mails but nobody answers me to fix this problem
While I don't agree with how they worded it, and the extra comment; they have every right to refuse to add content they do not want to.  If this email is true to life, with no misunderstanding, then it should finally put the nail in the coffin for M/M content.  

In the end, no matter how much you pay or request, they do not have an obligation to go outside their view for what content they want to provide.

(Vadim's few emails and posts I've seen seem to not match grammar wise.  Was the email autotranslated?)

And that's how you negatively affect your cause.  Faking an email, really dude?
[Image: ezgif_com_f1ee4503ce.gif]