Poll: What pose(s) would you like to see next? (max 2 choices)
This poll is closed.
MMF
15.96%
64 15.96%
FFM
10.72%
43 10.72%
FF
18.95%
76 18.95%
MF
18.20%
73 18.20%
MM
12.22%
49 12.22%
Other (other/larger groups, BDSM, etc.)
23.94%
96 23.94%
Total 401 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
Sex Poses III: Your double-sided dildo is invalid
(01-05-2017, 02:31 PM)Vrook Wrote: For the equality of it, MM pose should come next. That way, the position ratio would be kinda balanced. As far as I'm concerned, given the fact that I'm not really "playing" anymore, whatever pose that the majority decide, would be welcome. A MFF pose, in which females would get to control the action, would be good, in my opinion. But again, as John said earlier, a pose that would bring some more life into the game, and keep people interested in MnF would fit like a glove.

To follow up on the point that females should control the action in the next MFF, I think that goes for the next MMF pose as well. It could be a girl getting spitroasted, and deciding how she acts on the two guys, with the one in front of her, and the other behind her, looking from the side at the scene.
So, any idea how many weeks from now till we get a new pose? Just to get an idea of how much we will have to wait.
(01-05-2017, 08:11 PM)JCF Wrote:
(01-05-2017, 05:17 PM)brandon1op Wrote:
(01-05-2017, 02:27 PM)JohnSins Wrote: Well Brandon did say that it is a male pose, without going into any more details. One could say that his lack of enthusiasm, "So.", and the cough could possibly mean that it's a pose he may not use/like (assuming he isn't gay). Even though my reasoning is very faulty, you two shouldn't count it out... yet...unless told otherwise...  Big Grin

More like a "Soo...awkward you made a post to see what people want next....when i know what actually is next xD"

Yeah, I realize that:

[Image: 17311853.jpg]

In spite of that, it seems like as good a time as any to poll for what people want to see after that in the upcoming months. Awkward shoe's on the other foot now! :3

Additionally, as part of the "5% of the playerbase" (in my case, bi with a female preference) who has promised to put my money where my mouth is if an MM pose is implemented -- let me say this.
  1. I haven't seen an MnF census done here, but I'd wager the non-straight male population is higher than the rough global average of 5%.
  2. One pose out of 19 is not excessively catering to a minority. That in fact matches a 5% average with a pretty damn good margin of error.
  3. An official Twitter info feed should be ready within the next few weeks, which hopefully will turn out to be a better source of information than "waiting for Brandon to say something". Tongue With any luck, that should also make it clearer what's being worked on and what isn't. Stay tuned.

Either way, theyre making something for a tiny fraction of the main player base, its already been 6+ months since the last MF pose was added and now they add a gay one, and everyone else has to wait another 6 months for a new straight pose, not sure if people (the majority) will be happy waiting an entire year for an MF pose.
Why is everyone freaking out...I never said it was gay..I'm like 2 billion % sure it's a straight pose...y'all need to calm down
-cough- Awkward~

SlowAF, thank you for stating the case against an MM pose (which is apparently moot for the time being). And to both you and Brandon, in the future, please refer to "MM" and "FF" as such and not "gay" poses.

Now the stats show MMF running second currently, but I see "Other" tied for third. Since that could mean anything from spankings to FFF to futas, please speak up if you haven't already. I'm curious to see what won write-in votes!
[Image: tumblr_m5n0e4lflM1ryds47o8_r1_250.gif]
i love to see a footjob pose <3<3
or a fff or more ff poses
(01-06-2017, 04:50 PM)brandon1op Wrote: Why is everyone freaking out...I never said it was gay..I'm like 2 billion % sure it's a straight pose...y'all need to calm down

I think more people are freaking out at that fact that it's not going to be a "MM"pose, hahaha...

By the way J, I don't know what rule brandon and slow are breaking, since they are using the word correctly... Undecided
(01-07-2017, 01:19 AM)JohnSins Wrote:
(01-06-2017, 04:50 PM)brandon1op Wrote: Why is everyone freaking out...I never said it was gay..I'm like 2 billion % sure it's a straight pose...y'all need to calm down

I think more people are freaking out at that fact that it's not going to be a "MM"pose, hahaha...

By the way J, I don't know what rule brandon and slow are breaking, since they are using the word correctly... Undecided
probably just warning so some people dont get offended or whatnot because it happens sometimes
i like bdsm for everyone maybe one more ff ,ffm,mmf, that be cool
and FM? :c