Rap
Blues
Jazz
Pop
Reggae
Classical
Other
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Music is the soul of life
Hello, Cath's here for another Sunday's mini thread posted on a Monday!

I recently have been quite sadden when I heard about the death of the Red army choir and the death of George Michael. I love music, it gives some rythme to my life and I'm sure you like music too.

So, today's topic is... your genre of music!

It's all up to you, what you like and why? What do you listen to? Any exemple?

Here's some sweet music box for you. 

Let's see the bright sight of this world!
I'm an alleater, there are a few subgenres that don't rub me the right way, but for the most part I can enjoy anything. This is one of the songs that I'm listening to a lot, for now. ^^

[Image: xpXEtwW.gif?noredirect]
[Image: 74275171.jpg]

I like everyone kind of music. Rap, POP, Jazz. Doesn't matter. This is one of my favorite songs.

A little bit of everything here, mostly depending on what mood I'm in.

Only exception would be hip hop/rap, too trashy metal and uberly cheesy pop lol.
Grew up on the eastside in Oslo with mostly second generation immigrants (prepare for stereotypes), so rap and hip-hop was pretty much 100% of the lyrical diet. Also came to like reggae, the real reggae, not those modern hip-hop tracks with a bit of reggae beats and drums. 

If I want to listen something more upbeat I'll go for rap/hip-hop or metal (not gonna state which type of metal, cus I have no fucking clue). 
Then there's either reggae or more melancholical music if I'd want it to be chill. Reggae is usually a bit more cheerful, so I tend to go for that. Tongue

Also listened to some songs/tracks which I'm not sure what to label. 
Example:

But yeah, my taste in music isn't limited to a couple of genres. I also came to like metal by listening to a couple of songs by Deathstars even though I knew I wasn't that big of a fan of it. ^^ 

Honorable mentions: Gym class heroes and Arctic Monkeys. ^^
Rock Bitch here

AC/DC You Shook me all night long

but since today was the day of the disappearance of one of the greatest POP singers and since is Christmas...

LAST CHRISTMAS George Michael, Rest In Peace
To be simple is to be great
I enjoy every genre except country. Just can't stand it but I respect the roots it has in all other music.
Usually I listen to rock or rap but then when the moods right some blues and jazz is perfect.
hmmm a tricky question i like many types of music but i think mostly rock or video-gamey music
The sounds of the Night Mother playing pterodactyls in Cactus: The Musical. Perfection.

I mostly listen to Rock.