Poll: Gifts
Gave one
Received one
Nothing of the above
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Gift of life
Hello! Cath's here for a Monday mini thread.

I was quite busy recently, which explains why there was no Sunday's mini thread. 

So, today's topic is... gifts.

Have you recieved gifts? Gave one? What kind of gift? Feel free to tell us!
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
I bought a really nice looking bowl to the gift pile, a cool coffee cup and an electric mixer to mom, a bottle of wine to my grandparents each. And for my siblings I bought Battleblock Theatre for the pc, Little Big World 3 for PS4 and a PS4 VR Headset.

I got some money thrown my way, some kitchen utensils, and getting a trip abroad from grandparents, specific details shall be decided upon later.
[Image: xpXEtwW.gif?noredirect]
Lucky!
I gave and received a lot of gifts, as usual for me, to the kids, money and tech stuff they asked, to my parents (they don't want nothing) I offered tickets to a theatre play with one of their favorite actors, it was a surprise, they loved so much and *giggles* I appreciated the break, cause I love my mom, but...an entire week with her? DAMN! Clothes to my brother and sister in law, money to my nephews and to my little niece (the mini me), well, I took her to the mall and spoiled her, we went to the movie, we shop, we ate, an entire afternoon, just Me and Mini Me, what she wanted she had it (I know, I know, not a good example, but Hell! she deserved).
As for me, I received a lot of gifts, the usual money from my parents (grins), a tablet (gift from my kids), the usual stuff from my brother, simple things but with good taste, a really nice card full of princesses and hearts from Mini Me and...
From my friend I received this Blush
    Heart
Now, what I don't know is if the gift is for me or for him Big Grin
To be simple is to be great
Probably for him, look at that opening on the bottom. This is made to be worn while fucking.
Hi, Tana,  if you wear this when you are alone is for you :-))
...and if you wear it with him near you.... its for you :-)) ... to get a lot of attention :-))
[Image: detail.gif]
Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
exactly what I thought, it's a FUCKING gift!
To be simple is to be great
[Image: gonna-go-lay-under-the-christmas-tree-un...184367.png]
Wrong thread?! Tongue
Nope!
The whole family got together and swapped gifts. It was another good holiday!
I'm trying to find someone I can give that nice outfit you received to. Haha