Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Attention Americans:
Exclamation 
VOTE.

If you live in the United States, I don't care who you vote for today. I don't care if you return the ballot blank. But elections are happening today and your voice does indeed count -- especially on the local elections happening today as well. So stop fapping for an hour, get to your local polling place, read up on everything on the ballot, and cast your vote.

THEN you can go back to fapping.

If you did vote, feel free to talk about it here. This thread is NOT for political debate or bashing of any kind; just voting.

Have a nice day!
[Image: tumblr_m5n0e4lflM1ryds47o8_r1_250.gif]
Hop to it, we here in the rest of the world are counting on you guys!
yep...we are, vote!
To be simple is to be great
Excellent PSA, much appreciated to motivate MnF'ers in the US to practice their right to vote no matter who they support. Here is a voting guide with all the propositions for my fellow Californians: http://voterguide.sos.ca.gov/en/propositions/
fuck off
;-)) Whoever doesn't vote mustn't complain about the result ;-))
;-)) Who doesnt vote against assholes doesn't have to be surprised if he gets shitty times. ;-))

Please be active, make YOUR OWN VOTE ;-)) Dont let the vote of others determine your future ;-))
[Image: detail.gif]
[Image: 1946-1361836092-82ef09e25d51df821efc5e8eefd27032.jpg]Good luck. Tongue
[Image: xpXEtwW.gif?noredirect]
[Image: ijSObsM.jpg?1]

Post your voter swag, folks!
[Image: tumblr_m5n0e4lflM1ryds47o8_r1_250.gif]
I voted. I voted hard, and then I had a light lunch. Mmm, vote deep people. America needs a new daddy to pull the straps.

I got my little sticker and my coupon for a Subway 6 inch, so I'm happy.
[Image: ezgif_com_f1ee4503ce.gif]
I waited in line and voted did my civic duty and waiting for the results knowing that the person I voted will have no chance in winning.
That's what I do I drink and I know things