Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Alien meeting
Hello,
tried to write some special ;-))
Alien related or what else you can imagine at this writing ;-))
Feel free to comment or add your own stuff if you like

I flow along. Flowing over dark green fields who undulate in the current, having only purple dark width above me. I feel someone in my near now, close to me, note this presence and move in this direction.

It’s YOU! Back there YOU are! Seeing you now. Your warm dark red lights draw me magically. Expectantly I move closer to you. My excitement rises. Also I catch in to glow. I approach you more. The closer to you I come the more intensely and brighter becomes my glowing. Starting with deep-blue, changing to violet and afterwards dark red.

Your lights start to pulsate. YOU have noted me! The sparkling of your indicator lights shows me your beginning excitement. I flow faster to you. Now also my cover sends pulsating light signs. Finally, I am near you.

Slowly I stretch out a part of my cover like a finger, longer and longer, closer and closer to you. Yes! You do the same! Our fingers touch the very first time. Now I can hear your warm and friendly welcome, can feel a little of your thoughts, your open being, your readiness for more. Ready to let me in?  

I slide my outgrowth about yours. It starts to tingle. Our skin dissolves slightly, our fingers melt and merge. Our nerves can move closer to themselves, more and more, searching each other. Now they are touching ... and I am contacting to YOU!! Having connected!! To YOU!! The first time now I feel you directly, feel you in the right way, am so close to you, feel unsteamed your emotions, your eager excitement.

I want more of you and send other outgrowth to you, touch you, feel your answers to each of my touches. Feel your readiness and devotion while opening our skin, the tingle while you allow me to sink into your inner. More nerve endings contact, more flow of information, accompanied with strong feelings, every point of our touches is a hotspot. We begin to pulsate together.

I feel your demanding tentacles, allow them to penetrate into myself. My skin opens for them, feeling again the exciting tickle while the resolving of our covers, your nerve endings now in me too. Each new contact with you intensifies the feelings, unfiltered wild emotions wave now back and forth between us and our desire become more intense and stronger. Wild desire, wanting unconditional receiving of the other, our common area grows, gets bigger and bigger, more beautiful feelings more touching. Our rhythms adapt, our games of color change and pulse is now in the absolute synchrony.

We contract closer, increase our contact surfaces, our membranes interlock mutually, we feel ourselves even more intensely. Waves run on our surfaces, waves of desire and pleasure. More and more of our membranes dissolves, the tingling increases in near unbearable heights. We flow into each other, our body fluids mix more and more. Now I taste you, cost your aroma and take up your juices joyfully in myself. We mix, fill every niche, every cavity with the aroma of the other, make our delightfully beguiling common dear love juice that fills us, that wraps our nerves and allows to shoot our neurons wild flashes of thoughts.

More and more and more nerve tracts overlap, adapt themselves, contact, our feelings and sensations intensify. We increase the exchange of emotion. I open my awareness, leaving free space for you. Feeling you, the formerly stranger, already close in me, ready to flow into this space. I grope the way along your nerve tracts, let my thoughts and feelings flow, finding the space, the place, the willingness to let it happen. And also you can find your way into my core. Your nerves crawl along my nerves, using my nerve paths, tingly melting and merging now everywhere, always coming closer to my center. Your feelings, your warm thoughts, your arousal and excitement flow through my channels. You fill my neural pathways, flood them, merging with all my nerves. I feel you further and deeper penetrating me on your way into my center. Yes, I receive you, make room and space for you, take you into me, let penetrate your mind into my mind.

-- to be continued ? --

Some of the "aliens" i had in  mind with this writing ;-))

[Image: tiefsee-wunder.jpg]  

[Image: GP0STPMCK_PressMedia.jpg]
[Image: detail.gif]
I don't know why I had a jump scare when you said 'YOU'...
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
(10-08-2016, 02:31 PM)Willy_for_Boobies Wrote: Hello,
tried to write some special ;-))
Alien related or what else you can imagine at this writing ;-))
Feel free to comment or add your own stuff if you like

I flow along. Flowing over dark green fields who undulate in the current, having only purple dark width above me. I feel someone in my near now, close to me, note this presence and move in this direction.

It’s YOU! Back there YOU are! Seeing you now. Your warm dark red lights draw me magically. Expectantly I move closer to you. My excitement rises. Also I catch in to glow. I approach you more. The closer to you I come the more intensely and brighter becomes my glowing. Starting with deep-blue, changing to violet and afterwards dark red.

Your lights start to pulsate. YOU have noted me! The sparkling of your indicator lights shows me your beginning excitement. I flow faster to you. Now also my cover sends pulsating light signs. Finally, I am near you.

Slowly I stretch out a part of my cover like a finger, longer and longer, closer and closer to you. Yes! You do the same! Our fingers touch the very first time. Now I can hear your warm and friendly welcome, can feel a little of your thoughts, your open being, your readiness for more. Ready to let me in?  

I slide my outgrowth about yours. It starts to tingle. Our skin dissolves slightly, our fingers melt and merge. Our nerves can move closer to themselves, more and more, searching each other. Now they are touching ... and I am contacting to YOU!! Having connected!! To YOU!! The first time now I feel you directly, feel you in the right way, am so close to you, feel unsteamed your emotions, your eager excitement.

I want more of you and send other outgrowth to you, touch you, feel your answers to each of my touches. Feel your readiness and devotion while opening our skin, the tingle while you allow me to sink into your inner. More nerve endings contact, more flow of information, accompanied with strong feelings, every point of our touches is a hotspot. We begin to pulsate together.

I feel your demanding tentacles, allow them to penetrate into myself. My skin opens for them, feeling again the exciting tickle while the resolving of our covers, your nerve endings now in me too. Each new contact with you intensifies the feelings, unfiltered wild emotions wave now back and forth between us and our desire become more intense and stronger. Wild desire, wanting unconditional receiving of the other, our common area grows, gets bigger and bigger, more beautiful feelings more touching. Our rhythms adapt, our games of color change and pulse is now in the absolute synchrony.

We contract closer, increase our contact surfaces, our membranes interlock mutually, we feel ourselves even more intensely. Waves run on our surfaces, waves of desire and pleasure. More and more of our membranes dissolves, the tingling increases in near unbearable heights. We flow into each other, our body fluids mix more and more. Now I taste you, cost your aroma and take up your juices joyfully in myself. We mix, fill every niche, every cavity with the aroma of the other, make our delightfully beguiling common dear love juice that fills us, that wraps our nerves and allows to shoot our neurons wild flashes of thoughts.

More and more and more nerve tracts overlap, adapt themselves, contact, our feelings and sensations intensify. We increase the exchange of emotion. I open my awareness, leaving free space for you. Feeling you, the formerly stranger, already close in me, ready to flow into this space. I grope the way along your nerve tracts, let my thoughts and feelings flow, finding the space, the place, the willingness to let it happen. And also you can find your way into my core. Your nerves crawl along my nerves, using my nerve paths, tingly melting and merging now everywhere, always coming closer to my center. Your feelings, your warm thoughts, your arousal and excitement flow through my channels. You fill my neural pathways, flood them, merging with all my nerves. I feel you further and deeper penetrating me on your way into my center. Yes, I receive you, make room and space for you, take you into me, let penetrate your mind into my mind.

-- to be continued ? --

Some of the "aliens" i had in  mind with this writing ;-))

[Image: tiefsee-wunder.jpg]  

[Image: GP0STPMCK_PressMedia.jpg]
Lol Tongue
somehow this song come in my mind...

"I'm an alien, I'm a legal alien, I'm an Englishman in New York"

Very good Willy, keep up the good work, or... like I used to say (miss those times) Keep them c(u)mming!
To be simple is to be great
becoming one with the alien, nice meeting Willy Smile
Alien is the right word to describe this. Very good idea, both funny and creative  Smile
Making a girl smile can be much more rewarding than bedding her...
haha yeah , liked the post
umadbro?

[Image: detail.gif]