Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Another Auction By Ghost
(10-08-2016, 06:25 PM)Ghostrider65 Wrote: Due to my own mental retardation I have to cancel my auction.
I apo0logize for any inconvenience this may have caused . Hopefully I will be able to re-schedule for the near future.
Again my apologies.
Ghost.

Sorry to hear about the scheduling issues. Also ixnay on talk of etardationray -- including yourself. Mistakes happen! Feel free to update your first post (and post again) when and if it's rescheduled.
[Image: tumblr_m5n0e4lflM1ryds47o8_r1_250.gif]
(10-08-2016, 06:25 PM)Ghostrider65 Wrote: Due to my own mental retardation I have to cancel my auction.
I apo0logize for any inconvenience this may have caused . Hopefully I will be able to re-schedule for the near future.
Again my apologies.
Ghost.

That's a shame to hear, but thank you for letting people know in advanced, I shall still try to be on to say hello to you but hopefully we will not have to wait to long for the next one.
  Smile  gifts of milkshake are always returned with gifts of the Heart
(10-04-2016, 03:34 AM)Ghostrider65 Wrote:                                                                                  Alright Ladies !

Again Ghostrider65 has your men ! Things will be a tad different this time around as I'm learning the wide world of auctions. This time Mistress_Lillypad will be handling the invites to the auction. Heart  There will be a few less men available depending on interest.
Auction again will be held on Tight Lipped at the Metro but this time the time is being changed to 10 pm server time. That will be Sat. Oct. 7/16 10pm server time on tight lipped .

Come join me for some fun and excitement at my all male auction !
cools.. i will prepare for this
well hey i would come if you would like haha
Big Grin 
Alright people this time the i's have been dotted, the t's crossed, and my ducks are all in a row. I'm now ready to re-launch Ghosty's all Male Auction. So this is my official re-launch and I hope you will find it fun and exciting!
I have made couple changes and checked schedules, re checked schedules and this is what I have come up with. I am holding two auctions on Tuesday November 15/ 2016 First one goes at 4 pm server time the second goes at 4:30 am server time. ( I know this sounds backwards but at my time zone it is the am at 4 pm server time. 12-1/2 hr's later I'll hold another at 4:30 am server time I'm also guessing this one would be November 16/2016) I did it this way to attempt to access eastern and western hemisphere players. Giving everyone a chance to take part in my auction.
So all those interested please feel free to pm me for details as I am looking for both Female buyers and Male sellers, for both auctions. See which time works best for you and pm me with your interest.
So ladies and gentlemen, lets get to the auction block and have fun !!!
(11-13-2016, 03:49 AM)Ghostrider65 Wrote: Alright people this time the i's have been dotted, the t's crossed, and my ducks are all in a row. I'm now ready to re-launch Ghosty's all Male Auction. So this is my official re-launch and I hope you will find  exciting!
I have made couple changes and checked schedules, re checked schedules and this is what I have come up with. I am holding two auctions on Tuesday November 15/ 2016 First one goes at 4 pm server time the second goes at 4:30 am server time. ( I know this sounds backwards but at my time zone it is the am at 4 pm server time. 12-1/2 hr's later I'll hold another at 4:30 am server time I'm also guessing this one would be November 16/2016) I did it this way to attempt to access eastern and western hemisphere players. Giving everyone a chance to take part in my auction.
So all those interested please feel free to pm me for details as I am looking for both Female buyers and Male sellers, for both auctions. See which time works best for you and pm me with your interest.
So ladies and gentlemen, lets get to
So I can be a lady buyer  Heart Tongue
Would like to See a Second/Third auction. maybe be a part of it too.
  Smile  gifts of milkshake are always returned with gifts of the Heart
I'm gonna close this since it's been 3 months without a post from Ghost herself.

Ghost, if you want to host another auction, I'll be more than happy to unlock this thread or start a new one.
[Image: tumblr_m5n0e4lflM1ryds47o8_r1_250.gif]