Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Another Auction By Ghost
Take it away, Ghostrider.
[Image: tumblr_m5n0e4lflM1ryds47o8_r1_250.gif]
She should post more XD
Every word a world
Heart 
                                                                                 Alright Ladies !

Again Ghostrider65 has your men ! Things will be a tad different this time around as I'm learning the wide world of auctions. This time Mistress_Lillypad will be handling the invites to the auction. Heart  There will be a few less men available depending on interest.
Auction again will be held on Tight Lipped at the Metro but this time the time is being changed to 10 pm server time. That will be Sat. Oct. 7/16 10pm server time on tight lipped .

Come join me for some fun and excitement at my all male auction !
You have all my support for this sadly this time i can't be their but keep going with this event it's plenty of fun
Can I sell refreshments?
Hello Ghost, if you don't already have too many, I will be able to make that time. Smile
  Smile  gifts of milkshake are always returned with gifts of the Heart
yay I can come for once !! Big Grin
Thumbs Up 
Hey Ladies ! Looking for some buyers for the auction come Sat. 10 pm server time On Tight Lipped at the Metro hotel. Smile  I promise a fun time will be had by all. There will be the usual meet and greet where you can browse the gentlemen selling themselves !  get to know them a bit and maybe set your sight on a particular gentlemen. Remember Ghostie's men are hand picked quality gentlemen! Big Grin So Keep that in mind as the other ladies in attendance will want their chance at these gentlemen as well !

Heart Gentlemen I'm counting on you to always show respect, manners and thoughtfulness to the ladies! Heart
Due to my own mental retardation I have to cancel my auction.
I apo0logize for any inconvenience this may have caused . Hopefully I will be able to re-schedule for the near future.
Again my apologies.
Ghost.
(10-04-2016, 03:34 AM)Ghostrider65 Wrote:                                                                                  Alright Ladies !

Again Ghostrider65 has your men ! Things will be a tad different this time around as I'm learning the wide world of auctions. This time Mistress_Lillypad will be handling the invites to the auction. Heart  There will be a few less men available depending on interest.
Auction again will be held on Tight Lipped at the Metro but this time the time is being changed to 10 pm server time. That will be Sat. Oct. 7/16 10pm server time on tight lipped .

Come join me for some fun and excitement at my all male auction !

nice.. Big Grin