Poll: Would you add something to show you're form the Forums?
Yeah!
Nah...
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Proposal
Idea-Now that we have descriptions forumers should add something to theirs so we can always recognise each other in game. I'm thinking Team Forum but honestly if you think of something better hit me up.

Ideas so far:
-Team Forum
-Forumner
-Forumer (I don't know if these are two different suggestions or typos)
   Hilarious - TIME Magazine                                                                 Nothing else quite like her - Morgan Freeman
                                                   Absoloutley Sensational - Obama
      Who is Sasso? - Man I met on the bus                           Truly the MnF forumer of our time - Steven Hawking
how would be:
" Forumer "  or "i like to be in forum (often, active, passive )"  ?
[Image: detail.gif]
I just added an "On the forum too" line.
[Image: NDPLBU9.png]
How about just linking your biography from the forum to your character like i did? Big Grin
Sex is the beginning of living, Awesome Sex is life itself.

Equality in sex is the only way to reach the best orgasms for both people.

Awesome sex is not about positions or quantity. It's about quality and pleasing your partner and yourself.
what about an F, f, F_, _F, (f),(F), *f*, *F*... at the begining or end of the ingame name?

edit: didn't see the new update ingame cuz it doesn't update for me had to clear cache, I agree with Cath forumer ftw
Forumer ftw
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
Could just add the forum "status" in the in-game "about me". Like "Badass talker" and such. Connoiseurs would know...others would ask about it and have it explained,etc.
Done! Forumner Hot Mom... hihihihi
To be simple is to be great
Forumner it is!
Every word a world