Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
any help or suggestions???
i just bought a code for 3 months prem yesterday and im prem now ... and i wanted to extend my prem so i bought another code for 3 months and i noticed i cant use it .. so anyhelp how i can put it on the account to make it 6 months ??? any MOD can take the code and verfiy it and extend my prem or what should i do ???? please replay thanks.. have agood day
I'M A SIMPLE PERSON WITH A COMPLICATED MIND . 

perhaps you have to wait until your first code is expired and then use the new code ?
(i dont really know but i think it could be that the code "counts" from the day you used or applied it)
[Image: detail.gif]
As the Premium Certificates don't expire, you can and should keep your second 3-month certificate, and use it when the first one expires.
[Image: NDPLBU9.png]
(10-02-2016, 06:33 AM)Willy_for_Boobies Wrote: perhaps you have to wait until your first code is expired and then use the new code ?
(i dont really know but i think it could be that the code "counts" from the day you used or applied it)

I beleive this is correct..I remember someone having an issue and bought anothyer code but was unable to use it until the first one expired
Hello,

If you have any further question, please go to the FAQ of this forum.

Thank you.
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
allright thanks everyone! i think i'll keep that code till the first 3 months finish or just give it someone i may like i appreciate your help guys
I'M A SIMPLE PERSON WITH A COMPLICATED MIND .