Green
Orange
Purple
Black
White
Pink
Other
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Da color of the sky!
Hello! Cath's here! 

Cath apologies for forgetting to post her SMT! Cath is sorry! But Cath was busy!

So, today's topic is... Your favorite color.

Look, I just think this out just now, and yet, this is something we don't really talk about.

So... What's your favorite color? Why? Do you think it has something to do with the movement of your soul? Feel free to tell us in the comments below!
Let's see the bright sight of this world!

[Image: tumblr_m5n0e4lflM1ryds47o8_r1_250.gif]
Green cause it reminds me of grass and trees. And trees and grass smell really nice, especially after a rainy summer day. ^^
[Image: xpXEtwW.gif?noredirect]
BLUE AND WHITE...WHITE AND BLUE (vertical stripes)

the worlds most beautiful colours!

This (not-)colour reminds me sometimes on the night, (silent moonless night)

and i like (long) black hair, raven feathers, black clothes..and other things ;-))
[Image: detail.gif]
Favourite colour? Oh boy. That depends on so many things.
Colour scheme for a room? I tend to stick with grey scale; white through grey to black.
Clothing? I look best in blacks, greys, maybe a white tee? Dark jeans or combats... brown is okay too.
I love black and pink on a girl though.
Hair colour? Not fussy. It has to suit them and match their style.

I guess I don't have a favourite colour at all.
Orange because I have red hair but red hair isn't even red 98% of the time.... (Also yes my brunette avatar is a lie)
   Hilarious - TIME Magazine                                                                 Nothing else quite like her - Morgan Freeman
                                                   Absoloutley Sensational - Obama
      Who is Sasso? - Man I met on the bus                           Truly the MnF forumer of our time - Steven Hawking
(09-19-2016, 07:03 PM)Emmie Wrote: Green cause it reminds me of grass and trees. And trees and grass smell really nice, especially after a rainy summer day. ^^

#GreenTeam!  Smile
Black
Green
Orange

Some other colors.
[Image: adultgif0002125nl0-1.gif]
I am Infamy and I am a Glomp and Grope'aholic Smile

Hmm,as you said, it depends on the mood. There's times the sky is picture perfect peachy pink...or pitch pondering black. Could even have various shades of grey (not 50 though). Grey skies, wind through my hair, humidity, the weather before a storm, with the electricity in the air, with creatures big or small rushing to get to safety, chills up the spine...that's my favourite sky and weather.

As for a personal fav. colour, it'll have to be red - spicy red, tempestuous and temperamental red.