Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Announcement for Stripper Pole Contest!
(09-21-2016, 06:11 PM)MahamKhan Wrote: And hope I can Tongue Tongue Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin  Challenge your contest's champion for a one on one match Hana.... is it's possible Big Grin

I think there will be more of these type of events to mix it up. I know there is a new fashion show planned. I believe that Hana and I will do another dancing contest, although there has been some discussion if it is open to all via RP or keep it as a Premium Woman only event. When Hana and I discussed this we hope that the champion will compete in the next event so that we have a challenger vs champion type event.
(09-22-2016, 01:45 AM)Kandaar Wrote:
(09-21-2016, 06:11 PM)MahamKhan Wrote: And hope I can Tongue Tongue Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin  Challenge your contest's champion for a one on one match Hana.... is it's possible Big Grin

I think there will be more of these type of events to mix it up. I know there is a new fashion show planned. I believe that Hana and I will do another dancing contest, although there has been some discussion if it is open to all via RP or keep it as a Premium Woman only event. When Hana and I discussed this we hope that the champion will compete in the next event so that we have a challenger vs champion type event.

Sure and I gonna beat your champion one sidedly, I am damn sure  Wink
No new post hehehe Tongue Tongue Tongue
(09-26-2016, 02:59 PM)MahamKhan Wrote: No new post hehehe Tongue Tongue Tongue

Hana and I were actually discussing this very thing the other day and I think we will try to make this a monthly event separate of the Fashion shows so that we can have a monthly winner. I think this was a very well attended and very fun event. So stay tuned.
Well shit, guess I gotta get back on more often since I have missed this!

Might even do some radio stuff for ya if yall want me to!
Well Shiloh, a DJ/Radio Host will be more than welcomed to this events. Smile
And I'm sure Hana or Kandaar will agree with this.
[Image: NDPLBU9.png]
Hana may or may not have already asked me to do something for them in the future haha
(11-01-2016, 01:36 PM)ShilohCawlin Wrote: Hana may or may not have already asked me to do something for them in the future haha
Hana and I have discussed this for a while wishing that you were still playing because you would have been perfect it looks like our wish came true.
That's what I do I drink and I know things
(11-01-2016, 01:36 PM)ShilohCawlin Wrote: Hana may or may not have already asked me to do something for them in the future haha

I'm glad that the best MnF Radio Host is back! WOOT WOOT!
HAN  Heart DAAR Is Love
(11-02-2016, 02:25 AM)Hana Wrote:

I'm glad that the best MnF Radio Host is back! WOOT WOOT!

I second Hana's thoughts. WOOT WOOT
That's what I do I drink and I know things