Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Some People
AngelPeople like this really piss me off. Sometimes apparently people don't realize that i maybe don't want to have sex with them.
Idk this kinda stuff i really don't like....

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

"Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity."
To an extent , he's "technically" right, but at the same time, the way he came onto you is just plain rude. I would've rejected him and added him to my ignore list so I don't have to see his following response Rolleyes  . Reminds me of some other "interesting" pickup lines I get.
[Image: EmFMdK2.gif][Image: ffYZrp2.gif]
gifs from old public released scenes. IMO they were pretty good. *note if this is not allowed,please pm me and I'll remove immediately
(12-25-2015, 04:36 AM)magergxd Wrote: To an extent , he's "technically" right, but at the same time, the way he came onto you is just plain rude. I would've rejected him and added him to my ignore list so I don't have to see his following response Rolleyes  . Reminds me of some other "interesting" pickup lines I get.

Well i know how the game works Tongue Its just i wasn't in the mood. I get this all the time as im sure other girls as well. Nothing you can really do.
"Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity."
Yeah I get this crap too, it makes me angry and sad.
Heart juicylucy
It's the weird push/pull. We want to treat it like a regular chat room. And in those rooms you get the same trolls. But the gamification of the chat room means people want the sex experience right away. Basically, it's an excuse to BE a troll.

OTOH, if you're going to spend that time with them, it'd be nice if the experience is fun. If all you're doing is running through the positions without a positive cyber experience along with it, you might as well just be playing a MNF game.
Well, the game is called MEET and FUCK, not fuck only.
A bit of kindness I think is appreciated...
I totally agree with V3ol Smile
I have had this happen to me as well. It never really bothers me, I just add them to my ignore list and move on.
What bothers me about it is the guy thinking we don't know what the game is about because we don't want to jump into bed with him after a few words. Then hiding behind the ignore so you don't get a chance to reply. It seems cowardly. I have had some good experiences after an initial rejection followed by some talking and understanding. Explaining why I won't just go to bed with someone right away opens up some communication sometimes.
Heart juicylucy
#Facepalm from this guy Mrs Ferax.

The game have the intuit/main design of "Fuck". But if you dont even try to be nice/chat with the person you desire.... i think you got a problem
[Image: Sc6WT.gif]
"One word, one feeling, one moment: Moeru...."