Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Announcement for My Style Contest
My Style Contest Winners (At the Pool Party)

We are pleased to announce that the winners of our first My Style Contest (At the Pool Party) are:

Non Prem Female Winners: 1.SexyMama 2.Kuomitment 3.Stacey-Que101
Non Prem Male Winners: 1.AMSIS & CupidLover 2.CyranodeBergerace 3.Keikenky
Prem female Winners: 1.OctaviaJones 2.TreasureA
Prem Male Winners: 1.--Don-- 2.Aedinius 3.Brandon1op
Congratulations everyone!

Our next contest will be at the start of October. Get ready, the next winner may be you!
Upcoming Theme - for the Month of October: In the Pet Shop

We would like to thank you all so much for your participation in the contest. Special thanks to the Mod brandon1op, our great judges_Angella and dude777, our awesome hostess _Barbie_ and our great DJ and photographer AMSIS.
Also special thank to Kandaar for all his love, support and encouragement <3

[Image: uNtq61S.jpg]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(09-15-2016, 06:45 AM)Hana Wrote: My Style Contest Winners (At the Pool Party)

We are pleased to announce that the winners of our first My Style Contest (At the Pool Party) are:

Our next contest will be at the start of October. Get ready, the next winner may be you!

We would like to thank you all so much for your participation in the contest. Special thanks to the Mod Brandon1op, our great judges_Angella and dude777, our awesome hostess _Barbie_ and our great DJ and photographer AMSIS.

[Image: 8DFjl]

WAS amazing event <3
(09-15-2016, 06:45 AM)Hana Wrote: My Style Contest Winners (At the Pool Party)

We would like to thank you all so much for your participation in the contest. Special thanks to the Mod Brandon1op, our great judges_Angella and dude777, our awesome hostess _Barbie_ and our great DJ and photographer AMSIS.

[Image: 8DFjl]

This was a fun time and hope to see more of you next month and would love suggestions from you
Sorry i couldn't be there i was pretty much asleep by that time heh but i am glad everything went great!
Sex is the beginning of living, Awesome Sex is life itself.

Equality in sex is the only way to reach the best orgasms for both people.

Awesome sex is not about positions or quantity. It's about quality and pleasing your partner and yourself.
You guys should do it again sometime.
[Image: adultgif0002125nl0-1.gif]
I am Infamy and I am a Glomp and Grope'aholic Smile

(09-16-2016, 11:33 AM)Infamy Wrote: You guys should do it again sometime.

We are planning to run new contests in the future. We will offer fun themes. Smile
-Happy Squeak-
[Image: adultgif0002125nl0-1.gif]
I am Infamy and I am a Glomp and Grope'aholic Smile

Yay! I was swamped busy at work during unfortunately but I hope I still managed a smile or two. Big Grin

Thanks again to the wonderful organisers! Also, our "poor" judges...I hope they managed to uhm...put behind them...all those assets...
*ba dum tss*

*gets out*
(09-21-2016, 04:49 PM)_Barbie_ Wrote: Yay! I was swamped busy at work during unfortunately but I hope I still managed a smile or two. Big Grin

Thanks again to the wonderful organisers! Also, our "poor" judges...I hope they managed to uhm...put behind them...all those assets...
*ba dum tss*

*gets out*

Ba dum tsssss Wink
Lol you got such a nice brain to get such great ideas baby Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

(09-23-2016, 09:24 PM)MahamKhan Wrote: Lol you got such a nice brain to get such great ideas baby Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

I wanna join you soooooooooooooooooooooooner  Heart